1. shammy weapons

Does it really matter wheter you use maces or fist weapons? IF you're a dreanei and you use fist weapons are you some how losing dps compare to using mace weapons or its the same?

2. Does it really matter wheter you use maces or fist weapons? IF you're a dreanei and you use fist weapons are you some how losing dps compare to using mace weapons or its the same?
    if u are a draenie shaman get any, its the same. but if u are an orc shaman get fist weapon.

3. Please answer

I need to k`now what best partners in arena is for Enhancement Shaman 2s? Or what duo you use?

4. I need to k`now what best partners in arena is for Enhancement Shaman 2s? Or what duo you use?
    BM hunt, Disc priest, Ret pala. Those are pretty much the best partners for 2's.

5. Love the guide,well a warrior is a good partner too.

6. as enha we do good against plate imo
    i have good rating against plates (you need to shiled your self w stone claw + slow them w earth binding totem (talented), but the point here is get arpen for them if you can get dbw for plates do it, you can always LOS them and get heal.
    snare them FS+FB+EBtotem they will hate you, if you heal your self oftenly w the mw 5 stack you will win you only need time.
    against paladins snare & kite them till i dispelled many buffs as i can. shear his holylights & wings, heal your self while hes on divine shield.

but sm donor are a different story, to over powered if they know how to play.

7. Well, i do have to answer to this one. It is a detailed guide that is wrong on some parts, for instance claiming that Shadow priests are meh for any enhance, A similar skilled Spriest will ALWAYS and i do mean ALWAYS beat enhance, just to the fact that we cant overheal their dots and that they will ALWAYS destroy tremor before fearing you.

That being said, i like how detailed it is, even though you could clarify some things.
    What i dont like is the amount of pics and ugly coloured text. Please for future reference, minimize that.

Overall i like the guide , with exceptions of pictures.

The guide is very nice, however it can be improved. I do like that you made it not just an endgame guide.
    A skilled enh sham can beat an equally geared and skilled spriest.
    As long as you stop them from getting Vampiric Touch on you -- you can win -- but once it's on you, you might as well /sit because you're done.

UrbanJuggernaut
    hey . tnx alot for that guid . realy tnx ,
    but i have any problem with my mind , and i have any question
    1- tell me what is best enchant wep for pvp ?
    2- if i should use 2xFB so why i must learn that [Elemental Weapons]? (talent)
    3-i read the text but pls tell me whats best gem ? (red base & blue base & yellow base ) (my HR is cap )
    4- tell me , whats u mean when u say SLOW WEP , pls link that for me , give me a name , idk what this is ,

( 5- can i use 2xFB always for arenas and get [Anticipation] from my talent ? )

tnx again and sry for bad writing , i dont understand english very well :-)
    1. its preference, WF/WF for more burst (although its only good due to bugs) or WF/FB for more control (better in higher end gear since youll have more haste = more FB procs but still viable w no haste at all)

2. what he was saying was to use WF/WF until you get a WF proc, then switch to FB/FB for while WF is on CD then switch back. you should never use only FB/FB.

3. Red - Attack Power, Yellow - Attack Power/Crit, Blue - Attack Power/Stamina OR Spell Penetration if youre not capped.

4. by slow, he means slow swing speed, or 2.6 which is the slowest 1 Handed weapons can go, weapon speed is displayed in the tooltip if you hover your mouse over the weapon. slow weapons deal more dmg.

5. Weapon "Imbues" and Weapon Enchants are seperate, aka you can have Berserking/WF on your main hand and Weapon Chain/FB on your off at the same time.

9. i don`t agree with beating spriests and aff locks , frost mages that easy . ur guide is made as things will always work great for the shaman and bad for the others . some things as:
    u can`t wind shear when silenced/spell locked/counterspelled
    a frost mage will just out range ur fs and keep a r1 fb just to keep u slowed when needed
    a lock can play the gay way and chain seduce u till ur wolves/zerk is almost done
    all the shammy totems got a range and casting totems waste gc`s
    and so many more that prolly would make this post prolly longer than the guide itself.
    true that u do a lot of dmg due to how wf works here(shamans:100% working lol) but u also get a ton of dmg as enh shammy got 0 panic buttons
    over all a nice guide but oh well

10. Nice guide, I have 2 questions though...
    I have 3 trinkets of which I can't decide which one is best for pvp
    -whispering fanged skull
    -comets trail
    -herkuml war totem

also which enchantments to put on my weapons...? I have berserking on my main hand, but I don't want it on my offhand because of the 5% armor reduction
    thanks

UrbanJuggernaut
    Nice guide, I have 2 questions though...
    I have 3 trinkets of which I can't decide which one is best for pvp
    -whispering fanged skull
    -comets trail
    -herkuml war totem

also which enchantments to put on my weapons...? I have berserking on my main hand, but I don't want it on my offhand because of the 5% armor reduction
    thanks
    well id throw out comets trail since herkumi is superior imo. between whispering fanged skull and herkumi war token is preference, WFS is proc but the the benefit is larger while herkumi is a guaranteed stack but the benefit is smaller. i use herkumi for the passive haste and also since im not a fan of proc trinkets i like to know that my gear is always working for me. as for enchants, i use weapon chain on my offhand since eating full disarms sucks.

12. Survivality

Hi guys, well, i read all ticks of this discussion...and tried to improve my enhacment shaman following your suggestions...Well, lets go see my stats:

HP: 30K
    HASTE: 98
    HIT: 130
    SPELL PENETRATION: 100
    RESILENCE: 1150
    CRIT: 42%
    AP: 5900 without buff/procs - 6137 with strengh totem.

I have a good dps, but my problem in arena is just my survivality...i play with a BM HUNTER, but, in all cases, against 2 dps teams, they focus at me and kill me very very fast! And, all teams ever atack me (they do that enhcament shammy die fast)!!! I saw a lot of videos and focus always is BM, but here, focus is always me :D:D:D:D:D

What do you think that must i do? More resilence? Or have you some suggestions in fights to stay more in defense...

Thanks all!!!

UrbanJuggernaut
    Hi guys, well, i read all ticks of this discussion...and tried to improve my enhacment shaman following your suggestions...Well, lets go see my stats:

HP: 30K
    HASTE: 98
    HIT: 130
    SPELL PENETRATION: 100
    RESILENCE: 1150
    CRIT: 42%
    AP: 5900 without buff/procs - 6137 with strengh totem.

I have a good dps, but my problem in arena is just my survivality...i play with a BM HUNTER, but, in all cases, against 2 dps teams, they focus at me and kill me very very fast! And, all teams ever atack me (they do that enhcament shammy die fast)!!! I saw a lot of videos and focus always is BM, but here, focus is always me :D:D:D:D:D

What do you think that must i do? More resilence? Or have you some suggestions in fights to stay more in defense...

Thanks all!!!
    more resil would help of course, but learning how to play defensively would help even more. vs melee earthbind pretty much trumps them, slowing them and unslowing you simultaneously. CCing the non-kill target also helps, insta hex or frost shock root into freezing arrow is a nice combo. use stoneclaw often, and shammy rage BEFORE you get bursted, not when youre at 10% hp.

mirceas
    thanks for the good guide

First ... 910111213 ... Last