1. February 5, 2012

i need the *Patcher* ( or ExE (launcher)

i have the game downlaoded already but i would only need the exe launcher to play and the link u gave with greymane is broken

2. February 5, 2012

Can i just dowload a normal Cataclysm client from somewhere else?

When i use the Torrent there is no seeders only 1 and it says will take weeks to get it. I was just wondering if i could use like a normal Cataclysm client from somewhere else ?? plus i also have a fast net so im not sure whats going on. Thank you for reading my post <3

3. February 5, 2012
    If your game crashes at character creation or on loading screen, delete Alternate.MPQ and Alternate.mpq.lock from Data folder. It helps.

4. February 5, 2012
    i cant do the launcher anyone can?

5. February 5, 2012
    I don't know why people crying about launcher. I never used ANY launcher... I am playing with my simple WoW.exe and it is working.

6. February 5, 2012
    About wht time can we expect the bg system to start working?

7. February 5, 2012
    Hello
    Which is a cap of Deepholm?
    And, is this server for EU or US?

8. February 5, 2012
    i think its 4k like Greymane and its US

9. February 5, 2012
    ye me too and lower que xD, i think its time to make 1 more realm

10. February 5, 2012
    I agree with Ziefer, im stuck in queue right now after a DC... : /

11. February 5, 2012
    Do yo guys know if there is really a lot more hordies on greymane than allies? :)

12. February 5, 2012

Sorry for the question.... But I really need some help. D:

Ive been trying to get the new Cataclysm Realm to work, I cant seem to be able to get it working, I even tried and messed it up so much, that my WoW said that it needed to be reinstalled D: Does anyone know a really simple guide that would show you a SIMPLE AND EASY way to do this and be able to get on Cataclysm? :confused:

13. February 5, 2012
    Ive been trying to get the new Cataclysm Realm to work, I cant seem to be able to get it working, I even tried and messed it up so much, that my WoW said that it needed to be reinstalled D: Does anyone know a really simple guide that would show you a SIMPLE AND EASY way to do this and be able to get on Cataclysm? :confused:
    Just download from torrent and download patcher, start it and thats all. You can play.

14. February 5, 2012
    i got a question about cata, if i ugrade my wow to cata will i be able to log back to Wotlk servers somehow?

sincerely Wawwiwor

15. February 5, 2012

GJ

Nice work molten but we will need another server :D

1,5k+ and 500+ queue hmhm :)

Best reguards Halbo

First ... 182627282930 ... Last