1. Full bis, stacking AP with a reasonable amount of un-gemmed haste. I would assume anywhere from 18-20k dps. honestly. ( which is not bad)
    I was 6.1 before the crash as well, my highest dps was 16k on dbs and around 15-15.5k on fester.

because enhancement is so rare I've never actually raided with an enhancement who had better gear than me so i can't say for sure about their max dps.
    Well it doesnt go higher than 18k sustained dps (maxed out at 23k once due to raid bursting Saurfang.
    I had everything bis except the bloody weapons (fuking frost dk's)

2. Priority List

There is no such thing as a rotation on a shaman. We work with a priority list.

Can anyone give me a ballpark range of the highest dps an enhancement shaman could do in ICC? I was 6.1kgs before the crash but without 4pt10 or near BiS.
    I think conceptually you only have a priority list for the spells and a rotation is just an example of it, which may add pre/post-condition-modifiers to the associated priority values depending on a particular sequence. Would you be kind to recommend me a priority list for the Enhancement Shaman? Thanks!

3. Hi, i wanna start play ench shamy on wotlk (was playing on cata) and i have few coins to spend and i wanna buy trinket, can some1 tell me what trinket is bis for ench and tell me what Deathbringer's Will give to shamy?

4. Is it just me or is the problem with maelstrom stacks not resetting fixed now? For me, it seems to be, hurray!

5. just to make sure, doing wf/wf wep buff now doesn't work like it was before moltdown? so better to use wf/ft ?

6. Yeah, it's fixed. Use WF/WF only if you have low gear & haste, so you can make use of every single available WF proc. Once you're geared, WF/FT is the way to go.

7. THis is not a retail guide, i wrote this myself. I haven't played wotlk shaman on here for a while since i've been playing the cata servers, so i did my best to recall from playing here. I'v e always played enhancement shaman. Berserking is also competitive because it has more AP than black magic does haste, so at later gear levels Berserking or Mongoose would be better. Later on when you get gear that needs haste, Black Magic would be better on the OH. If you have a lot of haste and are gemming haste, you don't need Black magic.

The ghost wolf i did miss.
    The guide also is on this page: http://versatile.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1359899

I think you copied it?

8. The guide also is on this page: http://versatile.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1359899

I think you copied it?
    (Massive props to Bandykewt (Ex-moltenWoW Shammy) for having created this guide and posted it on the MoltenWoW Shaman class forums. I take no credit, just felt it appropriate to have the guide posted here.)
    ^ Saw that at the very top of the guide you linked.

9. Should I gem hit & expertise to push glancing blows off the table?

10. Should I gem hit & expertise to push glancing blows off the table?
    You can't ignore glancing even to have 32483490583490680 hit and expertise. If you need to cap hit or expertise gem it. Exp cap is 20-21, hit cap is 368.

11. Should I gem hit & expertise to push glancing blows off the table?
    Not sure how it works now, but there used to be (I think that still is, but I haven't tested it for a while) a bug that caused crit to surpass glancings, when you got above "crit cap" (retail thing).

12. Oh the lack of a crit cap still certainly exists. It's funny because the "crit cap" is now a point where the value of crit suddenly rises a fair amount instead of vastly diminishing, because instead of pushing off white hits that do 100% of damage, you're now pushing off glancing blows that do only 75% damage.
    Edited: December 6, 2015

13. This glancing blow bug is so game breaking. It change the BiS gear of enh completely.
    Crit might even outperform haste once u are over the crit cap.

I checked a crit based gear setup with RAWR and with heavy crit items like http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50343 and crit gems its possible to reach 87% crit chance with 16% of it over the crit cap.
    On Warmane this should reduce the glancing blow chance from previously 24% to 8%.
    I didnt test it ingame but im pretty sure that such a gear setup would outperform a retail BiS gear combination which has its focus on haste.
    Edited: December 6, 2015

14. Yeah, the crit cap still doesn't work on Warmane, so crit above the cap is very viable. Basically just get hit & exp capped at all times though, hit & avoidance still come before crits so these should be capped at all times.

I just checked the bug tracker and it's quite surprising that my report back from the summer about the combat table being wrong on Warmane is still "Unconfirmed". Oh well...

First ... 910111213 ... Last