1. Legion could you tell which set of Bloodthirsty should I buy there are 3 I know that you said Agility> Mastery> Crit but I'm confused when I see quartermaster(bloodthirsty) with all that stuff >_<

2. Legion could you tell which set of Bloodthirsty should I buy there are 3 I know that you said Agility> Mastery> Crit but I'm confused when I see quartermaster(bloodthirsty) with all that stuff >_<
    Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Linked Armor
    Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Linked Gauntlets
    Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Linked Helm
    Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Linked Leggings
    Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Linked Spaulders

btw u got wolf as ur avatar. do u play super smash bros?
    Spoiler: Show

3. I knew someone would ask that ^^ no I didn't played super smash bros but I know what it is ;D

4. I knew someone would ask that ^^ no I didn't played super smash bros but I know what it is ;D
    u played StarFox ?

5. Only Starfox Adventures but I know the old ones

6. guide is practically finished. u may now enjoy 1v1 rotation section. tell me any mistakes u c. if there are rly bad typos, tell me!
    also any ideas will be accepted. feel free to make suggestions about anything!
    thanks all!

7. Arena combos?

Great guide and funny too! What do you recommend for arena combinations? What is best healer/dps partner class?

8. Enhancement + Rogue is pretty good. and its nice against casters and healers.
    Enhancement + Ret is so-so.
    Enhancement + hunter is good cuz of the use of earthbind and root effects. also pretty nice dmg. keep the traget away from hunter if hunter is main target. get shield in case ur main and the other comp is full burst (feral druid / rogue/ret/arms/fury, they hate ur shield and rock bitter wep )
    Enhancement + arms maybe be a nice comp cuz of burst and mortal strike's help agianst healz. but im not sure, havent rly tried it.
    enhancement + frost mage = ive heard is good also, but this one im not sure at all. i want to try this but meh i dont have a internet connection to play arena. i lag so much and get dced in battle.

i personally like enhancement + you. hehe i play alone cuz no one will stand my net problems so i try to win against 2 ppl by myself xD
    ive done it btw, ive beaten 2 casters, 2 amrs, a pala and a mage, etc. but they are all nabz eheh. normal skilled ppl will rape me in no time, cuz is 2 against 1. but i have fun xD

9. legionw I have question because some guy told me that ench shammy isn't very good. He told me that he have ench shammy full vicious and he wasn't dealing much damage. I told him maybe he don't know how to play Shammy and he said that he plays ench shaman for 3 years...

10. There are a few possibilities, Ferir.

- He still doesn't know how to play the Shaman properly, after 3 years.
    - He's actually new to it but wanted to sound like he had any idea what he was talking about
    - He thinks that, as a hybrid+utility class he should be doing higher damage than any other class

Enhancement Shamans DPS is just fine, in fact, I am impressed that it is even as high as it is, and it will only get higher with newer patches. The only reason to have a problem with Enhancement Shamans damage in PvP is that we don't have an entirely reliable way to burst like many others do, which can make finishing people off difficult at times. Other than that, anybody that complains about our DPS is really just being selfish.

11. There are a few possibilities, Ferir.

- He still doesn't know how to play the Shaman properly, after 3 years.
    - He's actually new to it but wanted to sound like he had any idea what he was talking about
    - He thinks that, as a hybrid+utility class he should be doing higher damage than any other class
    - He doesn't like enh. he main's blood dk.

Enhancement Shamans DPS is just fine, in fact, I am impressed that it is even as high as it is, and it will only get higher with newer patches. The only reason to have a problem with Enhancement Shamans damage in PvP is that we don't have an entirely reliable way to burst like many others do, which can make finishing people off difficult at times. Other than that, anybody that complains about our DPS is really just being selfish.

Nojgaard

About Shamans in patch 4.3.4

Hi, first of all, great guide.
    We have patch 4.3.4 coming in a few weeks, and well, i readed everywhere we are going to get raped by rogues, and by almost every class actually.
    Whats your opinion? Whats the situation of the enh Shamans in that patch?

13. Hi, first of all, great guide.
    We have patch 4.3.4 coming in a few weeks, and well, i readed everywhere we are going to get raped by rogues, and by almost every class actually.
    Whats your opinion? Whats the situation of the enh Shamans in that patch?
    World is our!
    We will rule the world, you will see. just chill :P

14. are there no good healer + enh sham combs?

First 1234 ... Last