1. I my self have always played with a resto druid , a very powerful combo but also very skill demanding. They have a lot of cc ( frozen power + hex + stun from wolf + slow from totem + cyclone + hibernation + stun from bear + stun from cat + even bind elemental for frost mage), infinite mana regen ( inervate + mana totem all the time ) and a good survivability (shield on shaman if needed + tree on druid + sc bubble on 20sec cd + barkskin + sham rage + mw5 gheal spam in time of need on yourself or on druid if bursted + grounding totem + spiritwalkers grace ). As u see a lot of work :)) definitely not easy combo

2. are there no good healer + enh sham combs?
    ive only tried resto druid+ enh. and like crossfirebgd said, its very skill demanding. and if u face a healer + dps, battle will last ridiculously a lot of time.

u may try disc+enh, but those enh+healer are long battle and not so good comps, cuz the fact that enh cant reduce heals +enh cant burst like war/rogue/hunter + enh isnt a dmg class, just an enhancement (control) class, as the name says+ enh can heal himself+ enh doesnt got many good things to kill healers, enh itself is bad against healers+ more shts = enh is not very good with healers.

if u wanna get healed and u want ur team to have a nice burst and defense, try ret+enh, (word of glory off heals ftw)
    or u may also try feral + Enh, u will get instant healed with predator strikes and druid got insane dps and awesome movement+peeling. but ur likely to be main target here, so get some resil and get ur shield on when being burst or when u see rogues and rets around.

casetofon
    Nice troll topic , made me laugh so hard i learned enha shaman just looking at this topic.
    Very good guide.
    Thank you mister troll ! :D

4. thanks mate
    i rly enjoy writing funny guides while drinking some alcohol, lol

do u guyz think i needs smthg else? anything u guyz think might make it better just tell me, i rly care about ppl's constructive opinions and thoughts.

korhinos
    Can you improve builds in http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=104117 ?

pozzij
    Since when shadow priest are easy for enha and warriors hard? Lool have lost something in these days of 4.0.6...

7. Since when shadow priest are easy for enha and warriors hard? Lool have lost something in these days of 4.0.6...
    since 4.0.6 to 4.0.6.
    now in 4.3.4 its all different. thanks for pointing that out, i need to update this guide completely to 4.3.4, but im waiting for bugs to be fixed.

pozzij
    since 4.0.6 to 4.0.6.
    now in 4.3.4 its all different. thanks for pointing that out, i need to update this guide completely to 4.3.4, but im waiting for bugs to be fixed.
    no man... seriously stop trolling. how come spriest are easy, when to actually beat one, unless he doesn't know what he's doing, u have to perform a perfect match, timing all ur cds perfectly? At the first error, like a missed wind shear, you are death meat with easy 40k mind blasts.

pozzij
    no man... seriously stop trolling. how come spriest are easy, when to actually beat one, unless he doesn't know what he's doing, u have to perform a perfect match, timing all ur cds perfectly. At the first error, like a missed wind shear, you are death meat with easy 40k mind blasts.
    Also not to mention the spammable 23k damage absorb shield, that negates the proc of maelstrom weapon while is active: no mw, no party.

pozzij
    since 4.0.6 to 4.0.6.
    Wow man only noticed now... Im dominican too, from san francisco de macoris!:) However i noticed guide 1vs1 vs mages is a lil wrong: frost shock is a joke and they can kite you till death, unless you put frostband on the off-hand weapon for a nice 70% slow when unleashing it (only if u have frost shock or the frostband effect already on the target).
    Ps: personally i think blazing speed is damn bug! Seriously 10% proc chanche and it seems a permanent buff!

11. u didnt get me.
    i fixed the guide, what u said is true. spriest are hard for enh. thats totally true. since u said it, i fixed it. look at it again and u will c what im talking about.

notice that this was a 4.0.6 guide and its been updated to 4.3.4, im not done yet. so u will c some "wrong" information, but the guide is good excluding specific class 1v1. so if u tell me some "wrong" information, i will gladly fix it immediately.

i will be fixing guide but i am waiting for bugs to be fixed. but any help will be appreciated.

let me explain myself in our language, click spoiler.
    Spoiler: Show
    loko olle klk, tu sabe q uno eh bacano y le mete mano a to pero eh un bobo tar actualizando to esa informacion de nuevo porq esa gente de molten cambiaron to y lo actualizaron al 4.3 y ahora tengo yo q hacer la malditah guia de nuevo, lolazooo xD

pero na bi, gracia por la ayuda, es jevy conocer dominicano q jueguen en molten, erees el primero q veo por aki lolz

ya tu sabe vi, no chekiamo

HomerJS
    I really like your guide but there is one thing i dont understand. Why dont you use elemental devastation instead of static shock? Cause a lightning orb doesnt do high dmg.

13. I really like your guide but there is one thing i dont understand. Why dont you use elemental devastation instead of static shock? Cause a lightning orb doesnt do high dmg.
    is up to u. they are both good talents. lightning orb doesnt do that much dmg but if u are glyphed for lightning orb, u should get the talent as well. if u do not like lightning orb, get another glyph and change talents to ED.

thanks for pointing that out. :)

14. You rule!!

Your guide is very comprehensive and useful. TY :D

First 12345 ... Last