Stormshado
    Are enhancement shammys viable in PvP still? O.o

2. Yea, way more than in wotlk....
    and i think that in mop we will be way better xd

3. Noticed how much I missed a working aura for Maelstrom on retail :3

Anyway for those of you love keeping track of your maelstrom, download power auras and import this.

Code:
    Version:4.23; anim1:4; icon:Spell_Shaman_MaelstromWeapon; buffname:Maelstrom Weapon; stacks:5; texture:167; alpha:1; speed:0.21; stacksOperator:=; size:1.16; UseOldAnimations:true; y:194; finish:0
    Looks like this when done.

Spoiler: Show

4. I think u should gtfo with those annoying meme's <.<

5. Kemi there is also a maelstrom addon which basicly plays a sound when u have 5 stacks.

6. Dude this guide is great and genuinely made me laugh out loud at some parts(in a good way(no homo)). What server do you play on dude?

7. Dude this guide is great and genuinely made me laugh out loud at some parts(in a good way(no homo)). What server do you play on dude?
    right now, im not playing. but i will play mop when its released. most likely, i will make an ally char named legionw.

but im not going to give much time to this cuz of work, study etc. but we can lvl up and stuff xd
    this whole week im free so if mop releases this week ill start right away.

I think u should gtfo with those annoying meme's <.<
    sorry you didnt like them, i did my best to entertain u.
    /cast Windshear

8. Noticed how much I missed a working aura for Maelstrom on retail :3

Anyway for those of you love keeping track of your maelstrom, download power auras and import this.

Code:
    Version:4.23; anim1:4; icon:Spell_Shaman_MaelstromWeapon; buffname:Maelstrom Weapon; stacks:5; texture:167; alpha:1; speed:0.21; stacksOperator:=; size:1.16; UseOldAnimations:true; y:194; finish:0
    Looks like this when done.

Spoiler: Show

Hey , can u tell wich addons you use fr your interface? (all of them hahahaha) i liked how it looks, and mine went pretty bad for adding addons separately

thanks!

9. Hey , can u tell wich addons you use fr your interface? (all of them hahahaha) i liked how it looks, and mine went pretty bad for adding addons separately

thanks!
    Here you go: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...=7#post2238497

It's the same as my DK only I have a totem bar.

10. Here you go: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...=7#post2238497

It's the same as my DK only I have a totem bar.
    THANKS!, i tried to search for a post like that but didnt find it, thanks again!

First ... 567