1. Not sure why you are making people PM you for a password.. Anyways you all can just google TukUI Hydra`s Edit 3.3.5a and find this UI. There is even someone out there thats adjusted it and tuned it for the better for 3.3.5. :D
    Pretty sure this is the Hydra re-edit with even more fixes and proper english support :)

2. Could you send me the password please? Thank you

3. Not sure why you are making people PM you for a password.. Anyways you all can just google TukUI Hydra`s Edit 3.3.5a and find this UI. There is even someone out there thats adjusted it and tuned it for the better for 3.3.5. :D
    I think you're misunderstanding. I'm the one that PM them the password :)

Not even sure why I did so in the first place. Anyway I'll just include it in OP because it's getting tedious pm'ing so many people oO

On a sidenote-

I forgot to place the Heal and Dps layout inside the rar and dbm/skada/recount skins.
    To everyone who already downloaded it: I will update the link later when I get the time that includes the files mentioned above.

Spoiler: Show
    password is:

moltenwowkirios

4. Does this have builtin grid like elvui , and when are u going to add the skada support skin ?

5. Does this have builtin grid like elvui , and when are u going to add the skada support skin ?
    It does. I just forgot to include it.

New download link is up for the addon skins and the additional grid.

6. Hey, can any1 reupload on mega.co.nz or anything :(? Please

7. May 6, 2015  
    Hey i need some help my castbar is under my playerunitframe and not between the playerunitframe and the enemyunitframe please help
    Edited: May 6, 2015 Reason: wrong text

8. Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the share Kirios, it's an awsome UI. I combined some of the features and textures from this one to the Elv's one but, Kirios can you tell how do you get the DBM skin to work i tried two ways (TelUI_AddonSkins folder and the Elv's addon_skins folder) to do it but never get it to work.

Thank you again.

EDIT :
    Kirios are you using Wrath of the Lich King or Wrath of the Lich King (old) ?
    Edited: July 28, 2015

9. I believe he isn't using the new WoTLK client with MoP skins as he is inactive.

First ... 34567 Last