1. Nice job plagiarizing and calling the guide your own work!

http://planet-talents.blogspot.com/2...nce-horde.html

It seems you couldn't even take the time to remove the dead link from the place you copied from! The original guide was written in 2013.

2. Nice job plagiarizing and calling the guide your own work!

http://planet-talents.blogspot.com/2...nce-horde.html

It seems you couldn't even take the time to remove the dead link from the place you copied from! The original guide was written in 2013.
    Lol, the similarities are uncanny. My god the call outs must sting for some people.

3. Lol, the similarities are uncanny. My god the call outs must sting for some people.
    Haha I really wouldn't have said anything and kept laughing to myself, but he starts the guide off with how he said.. and I quote..

"I know I said I was going to write one a while ago, but the thing is I actually had to experiment with a horde character before being able to write this guide."

I just had to. Unless of course he is the original author, but then why wouldn't he just provide a link..
    Edited: December 25, 2017

4. Just arrived in Hinterlands (Horde) level 40. There are literally no quests I can pick up. Everything is grey'd out because I'm too low to accept.
    Happened to me too. It didn't take terribly long on my hunter to just go on a killing spree until I could get quests. Levels came pretty quick on the turtles near horde settlement.

5. July 6, 2018  
    Unless you're heavy into PvP don't quest in STV during server busy times. It's nicknamed STVietnam for a reason. it's worse on Icecrown than Lordaeron, but still in both WOTLK realms STV is a warzone during server busy times.

6. July 6, 2018  
    Unless you're heavy into PvP don't quest in STV during server busy times. It's nicknamed STVietnam for a reason. it's worse on Icecrown than Lordaeron, but still in both WOTLK realms STV is a warzone during server busy times.
    for some weird reason, every leveling guide has STV heavily included. While I agree that it has a decent amount of XP and the quests are bunched up, I've never had more than an hour of peace and quiet before ?? players started showing up. In my experience, in XP/hour ratio it is better to go to Stonetalon Mountains/Desolace/Arathi/Shimmering Flats/Duskwallow Marsh/Badlands in that level braacket instead of going to STV due to time lost hidding/ghostrunning...

7. July 9, 2018  
    Happened to me too. It didn't take terribly long on my hunter to just go on a killing spree until I could get quests. Levels came pretty quick on the turtles near horde settlement.
    Because this guide was originally meant for back when Warmane was a 20x rate realm. Again, you guys do realize that, right?

8. The 45-50 guide still works , the lady is in azshara (Valormok to be exact) https://www.wowhead.com/quest=3517/s...ge#screenshots

9. No need to flame, this is obviously a Icecrown Server leveling guide, so many normal rate guides out there no need to make one.

10. i don't know if i was just unlucky, but on icecrown i made my way to grom gol from booty bay, and i was killed 3 times by fcking alliance on only half of my way. if it was not just me, pls update that part

11. May 23, 2019  
    pharmbiak, ok I got your point, but I don't understand is their misunderstanding of difference between maul and warhammer, like they need stuff from real life to understand it (like these articles: https://cozyhousetoday.com/maul-vs-warhammer/) and what I'm curious is - whey will they implement such weapons in the game? Is it gonna happen at all? What did you hear about it?..

12. I'm a new player to the game and this guide made me go to level 80 in a few days.
    Great guide! Good job mate!

13. This is a great guide to follow, have levelled 3 characters following this guide. I'd make one minor change though: once you get to level 35, head to dustwallow marsh. You can stay here until level 45, and do the azshara quests. I've noticed too many alliance players in STV, Tanaris and the other mentioned areas to stick around too much. Dustwallow marsh is pretty quiet and the quests are easy enough.

14. This is a great guide to follow, have levelled 3 characters following this guide. I'd make one minor change though: once you get to level 35, head to dustwallow marsh. You can stay here until level 45, and do the azshara quests. I've noticed too many alliance players in STV, Tanaris and the other mentioned areas to stick around too much. Dustwallow marsh is pretty quiet and the quests are easy enough.
    I didn't think ANYONE did quests in Azshara. Dustwallow is usually good though.

First 12