CeenNelth
    What heals do you use in arena and bg?
    I always end up with greater healing wave, are there any competitive heals except this one?
    With Riptide the casting time is only 0.1 sec less than healing sourge and it heals a lot more for less mana.

2. in bg just shoot healing rain+chain for aoe heal
    for single target - greater jesus beam all the way

3. What heals do you use in arena and bg?
    I always end up with greater healing wave, are there any competitive heals except this one?
    With Riptide the casting time is only 0.1 sec less than healing sourge and it heals a lot more for less mana.
    hey, i cant msg you.
    for some motlen reason, pvp cloaks cant be crafted. the only cloaks available are the 346 pve ones

durham
    thing that are missing here:

-swap weapon imbues a lot, depending on situation (macros and tips)
    -playstyle
    -position in arena/bg
    -arena 2s and 3s team composition (tips)

thing that are bad and misleading:

-talent tree
    -glyphs
    -your Healing System for pvp

JAHSKI
    thing that are missing here:

-swap weapon imbues a lot, depending on situation (macros and tips)
    -playstyle
    -position in arena/bg
    -arena 2s and 3s team composition (tips)

thing that are bad and misleading:

-talent tree
    -glyphs
    -your Healing System for pvp
    Care to elaborate on what should have been said? Just curious :) (mainly the latter)

6. May 24, 2014  
    Oldking
    In my experience as a resto shaman, Darkmoon Card: Tsunami is very close to a pvp BiS. Yes, core of ripeness is a 'on use', and combined with Mana tide is quite powerful, however mana tide can be destroyed, and if you oom, core of ripeness won't do you well. Tsunami you still benefit from the spirit + mana tide, though the gained (350) spirit remains constant throughout PvP, thus making you oom much slower. Besides, if you oom as resto, you are playing wrong.

Just my two cents.

7. there is never enough resilience as a rsham, gemming for spirit is ****. Either 50 resil gems or 25 int 25 resil.

8. July 4, 2015  
    Can someone tell me please if double set bonus for resi is working? For example to take 3 resto parts and 2 ele ones to gain +400 more resi?

First 12