1. May 15, 2020  

Succubus and fellhunter quests bugadas!

I will summarize - again - the events. During the up I had to drop the Quests that would give me the power to summon such pets, for a simple reason, lack of space in the Quest Log. After a few levels I went back to the respective NPCS to get the missions again and to my surprise they didn't were more available, result: I upgraded from 10 to 80 only with Imp and Voidwalker and now that I need Succubus to make the content of the pve endgame I can't get the quests.
    I WANT MY PETS HELP!

2. May 19, 2020  
    Is it only me or you guys feel like the damage of affliction is doing less than before ?

Please correct me if im wrong

Thanks,

3. Hello! I've been trying to get my succubus and I have abandoned the quest accidentally and deleted the needed quest item. I cannot get the quest back from the quest giver as he doesnt have the quest anymore. I tried checking the earlier steps of the quest and they do not give the quest too.

This is the starting quest
    https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=15...ourer-of-souls

This was the quest I have abadoned, along with destroying the quest item:
    https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=15...ziglas-draught

I want to get a succu :((

Character name: Oustdutae
    Realm: Icecrown

any gm'community support to help out would be great. Thank you!

4. Okay, my set is having trouble activating the part set bonus, I appreciate your help

5. Okay, my set is having trouble activating the part set bonus, I appreciate your help
    maybe more information would help...

Btw did you set any transmog on set piece? in that cause it is just a visual issue. Your set bonus is working fine

6. Hi,

Is this is bug when pet kill mob without any action from me, he killing solo mob, then there is no loot?

Thank you for information.

7. Hi,

Is this is bug when pet kill mob without any action from me, he killing solo mob, then there is no loot?

Thank you for information.
    No, that is on purpose.

8. Hi,

I was completing Succubus and Voidwalker quests on my blood elf lock Moonlino. The bugged quest for me is "The Binding" and "The rune of summoning". After I summon the pet and kill it, my quest doesnt change from 0/1 to 1/1 it doesnt register it. Same thing happens for both quests. I learned felhunter with no problem tho? No matter how many times i tried. I can't learn to summon those 2 pets. Its bugged for me. Can anyone help?

9. Hello guys i play warlock pvp before one day i change my staff for dagger and off hand
    dagger and offhand have better stats and i need to make more dmg but my dmg drop alot idk why then i try to put my old staff but dmg is same for example if i make before 80 k in duel right now i make 30 k max i think i got bug anyone know how to fix this bug ?

10. July 2, 2021  
    Sorry for my English, I am Undead Warlock and i can't interact with demon's teacher but when I create human warlock i can interact with teacher, what is problem ?

11. Hi, I'm a lv70 warlock and i was trying to do the quest Ulathek the Traitor. I talked to the Ulathek while under the effect of the potion (that makes all the Jaeddenar temporarily friendly) but it didn't trigger the fight.
    Meanwhile the potion lasts only 20minutes, and i'm fairly sure that the npc who sells these potions, won't sell them to any other class tehn warlocks, meaning i can't go with my alt there and simply mail pots to me.

I watched some videos from youtube just to verify that going through the questline should indeed trigger the fight.

Is there something i have missed or is this BUGGED QUEST?

12. Hi, I have the same problem as Timppis. The conversation doesn't end in a fight. I tried cancelling the quest and everything...but it still doesn't work :/
    Can admins please help me?:(

13. Is this a bug?

The following 5 effects increase the damage of Drain Soul:
    Soul Siphon +18% dmg
    Shadow Embrace +15% dmg
    Deaths Embrace +12% dmg (additive before 4x multiplier)
    Curse of the elements +13% dmg
    Haunt +20% dmg

Drain Soul and Drain Life are both shadow damage channeled spells so they should benefit from all of the same effects.
    Drain Life does NOT benefit from Shadow Embrace +15% dmg bonus.
    Drain Life DOES benefit from everything else.
    Haunts "shadow damage over time" description and Shadow Embraces "shadow periodic damage" description are synonymous terms used interchangeably by Blizzard. If a spell benefits from one, it should benefit from the other.

Drain Life not benefitting from Shadow Embrace dramatically weakens affliction as a spec. I have made a bug report for it so please go upvote and comment.

14. Working as intended. The Shadow Bolt cast delays your melee swing precisely so you don't get to squeeze in free auto-attacks in between hard-casts.

if this statement is true, then with 5k spellpower (base) why does my Shadow Cleave only do 1.2k to 2.7k damage to a single target? That seems completely off. There's no point to using this ability ever when I can just shadowbolt for doing over 8x the damage non-crit?

This seems way off.

15. Has anyone found a solution? I have the same problem

First ... 34567 Last