1. September 22, 2013

<Wicked Ways> of the Horde

We are an international guild with English speaking people. Our raid times are generally 7 pm server time. With the exception of an alt run. To view specific raid times please see our guild website.
    http://wickedways.shivtr.com/

I expect a good attitude from members and especially raiding members. We are always looking for talented and intelligent new members.

We will soon be implementing the dkp system in response to a poll on our website.

GM- Peach - Jane- Deliliah
    Co-GM-Alucard - Sygon
    Officers: Cokal, Eddiethehead, Ranyx, Krallix, Hitona, Julthor, Bowis
    Officers are chosen based on loyalty and attitude.

2. September 24, 2013
    Progress is:

Icc 10 nm 12/12
    Icc 10 hc 10/12
    Icc 25 nm 10/12

3. November 17, 2013

recruiting

We are looking for some new players to add to our guild and raid groups.

I'm looking for intelligent people with good attitudes who are also loyal =D

Peach

4. November 22, 2013
    We are in need of some fresh faces!!! join us if you are looking for a change.

5. November 26, 2013
    We are in need of some fresh faces!!! join us if you are looking for a change.
    Harro..........

What classes / specs are you looking for? There are a lot of new people posting in the introduction thread asking about guilds and their needs.

6. November 26, 2013
    I am interested in Joining this guild. I am some what experienced, I know how to play my class (Resto/Balance Druid). How do I join/ apply?

7. January 11, 2014
    Please talk to any officer ingame for a guild invite or ask a member if there is an officer online to talk to as we all have too many alts to list.

We are short ranged dps and tanks atm