1. October 17, 2013
    Molten seriously need to give some atteNtion to quests

GG dev team we teust you guys
    How to pronounce 'teust'?

2. October 17, 2013
    Update on Monday will contain a lot of quest fixes ;)

3. October 18, 2013
    Nooooooooo

4. October 18, 2013

5. October 18, 2013
    This is very helpful, as is the rest of the replies. I am very grateful for all the advice here :) thank you so much, nice to know that Molten has a community of kindhearted people.

6. October 18, 2013
    I found that if you leave the cooking and fishing dailies located in the capital cities until lvl 84, the 1st time you do each quest u get from 150-194k xp (depending on gear/guild xp boosts)

There are 15 of each to do (5 cooking/5 fishing in each city) which equates to round about 5million xp! that is half of level 84 done! :)

7. October 18, 2013
    Yessssss at last

I think i m gona start on frostwolf if quet are fixed

Welcome back edifice

8. October 25, 2013
    Well currently horde are raping Hyjal. Making it impossible to quest there, I'm literally 1 bar away from 85, but grinding mobs at 9k each is tedious. Does anyone know any random quests in Hyjal that you can complete without having to do the initial chain? Besides the one which sends you to Ramkahen.

9. October 25, 2013
    I don't really see much fixed tbh, I'm not bashing you guys or anything but levelling for me has been really frustrating. Hyjal is really the only place to level since all the other zones are practically bugged completely - since the Horde outnumber the Alliance on Sargeras, Hyjal is constantly overrun by Horde making it hard for Alliance to level there. I have been stuck on the damn Twilights Hammer quest for a few hours now, every time I return to the zone in hopes of the area being clear for me to kill the mobs - it is swarming with Horde. SO no, in my opinion you haven't really fixed a lot, if I'm completely honest with you.

10. October 26, 2013
    am i the only one that has leveld from 81 to 85 in hyjal? on 2 characters

11. October 26, 2013
    When u run out of quests, go to deepholm --> Stoneheart, there u will find yellow named mobs. killing mobs there will gain u exp fast, its boring but..from 81 - 85 = will total talke u around 1,5 -2hrs. otherwise u would have spended weeks..

DEEPHOLM --> STONEHEART - 1.5 - 2hrs = 4 lvls

12. October 26, 2013
    Still no Cata quest fixing,i dont understand what is the problem

They must have problems cause they are not fixing cata zone

13. October 26, 2013
    - since the Horde outnumber the Alliance on Sargeras, Hyjal is constantly overrun by Horde making it hard for Alliance to level there.
    According to the Information tab on the Home page:
    ▪ Sargeras: PvP realm with a fast leveling speed and a faction ratio of 48% Horde and 52% Alliance

Which is actually a big difference considering how many players there are. :)

14. October 27, 2013
    Well I hope something is done about these questing areas, this all sounds like a pain.

15. October 28, 2013
    i don't understand how some of you who say that they done 150+ quest in hyjal
    i play on frostwolf and:
    the quest The return of barron geddon is bugged and it stops the quest chain in hyjal
    also the one with children of tortolla is also bugged

First 1234 Last