1. PVE Sub vs. Combat

Which is better?

Why?

Please post screenshots/recounts! :D

2. I never played rogue but my friend on retail was combat (talking about soo mythic raider) and he almost always was 1st in recount.
    If this help you

also this is from hc i pick this fight because there isnt a lot of running
    click

3. I never played rogue but my friend on retail was combat (talking about soo mythic raider) and he almost always was 1st in recount.
    If this help you

also this is from hc i pick this fight because there isnt a lot of running
    click
    He wants to know about molten lol whats better :P

4. He wants to know about molten lol whats better :P
    Yes, molten. I know in retail for SOO combat was the spec to play for most encounters. I'm hoping the same here, I'm combat at heart.

5. Anyone have any input? lol

Currently, my 510 Rogue (combat) does 120k-160k on bosses, 200k+ on Aoe (2-5 targets). 300k+ on Heavy aoe.

6. Well, Sub rogue is very good at the moment in PVE because honor among thieves is bugged (no internal cooldown). That means you have 5 combo points all the time in groups. So stack mastery/agi and spam Eviscerate, keep SnD and Rupture up and your damage should be pretty high.

7. I think combat is a bit behind atm, Main Gauche procs are bugged, it can proc only from main-hand meele attacks (not revealing strike,sinister strike,etc.), it doesn't proc at all during shadow blades and it doesn't work with Combat Potency so energy regen is lower.

8. Well, Sub rogue is very good at the moment in PVE because honor among thieves is bugged (no internal cooldown). That means you have 5 combo points all the time in groups. So stack mastery/agi and spam Eviscerate, keep SnD and Rupture up and your damage should be pretty high.
    That is true, I have sub rouge with pvp gear and almoust every time I have biggest demage.

9. Does anyone have any recount screenshots for sub or combat? :D

I'll need to know the boss if you have any

10. Here you go. This is me Supersane, and this is 1st encounter in ToES with 496 iLvl. Oh yeah, it's sub spec :D