1. Bug with pets in battlegrounds

So I was just doing a battleground when suddenly I noticed that when I mount up and then dismount my pet goes to 1 hp and 0 mana, while being full hp and mana before mounting.
    I tested in Dalaran and it's not dropping to 1 hp upon dismounting.

Edit : It's not a problem with the battlegrounds, but probably after leaving combat or something, the same happened in OS when I did the weekly.

2. this bug has been around for a long time. Makes playing bgs a tad frustrating for hunters, locks, uh dks.

3. this bug has been around for a long time. Makes playing bgs a tad frustrating for hunters, locks, uh dks.
    You mean after the wipe?
    I just started over yday, is it on the bugtracker?

4. If you use some mounts like Invincible, Celestial, Big Bear etc it will bug pet. Resummon and use some random pet like Zulian, honor pets or your faction pets, dismount and it will be fine. That is how I fix that.

5. If you use some mounts like Invincible, Celestial, Big Bear etc it will bug pet. Resummon and use some random pet like Zulian, honor pets or your faction pets, dismount and it will be fine. That is how I fix that.
    This is not really a solution, as you have to do it every minute or so...

6. It only happens with certain mounts, I had the same problem while using Invincible.
    Just use another mount for your bg/pvpspec and you'll be alright

7. It not a battleground problem or combat or anything it happens if your pet dies before you do (you can test it in duels as well ). As BesmrtnikDW said bug is connected with certain mounts only (Invincible, Celestial and most of Bears if not all of them). It is so annoying bug which makes warlocks vulnerable a lot simply because pet spawns with 1hp and first aoe damage you take will kill it and we all know warlock without pet becomes easy target. Either stop using those problematic mounts until they finally fix it or do as BesmrtnikDW explained.