1. hmmm. Thank you for your information. :)
    FYI, there isn't much benefit to go above 9300 haste, I guess thereafter one can say mastery >haste.
    But I'm still testing this. Will confirm by this weekend.

2. was there any nerf to CB and SB?

i remember before wipe i was dealing 100-120k dmg with CBs and 80k-160k dmg with SB

now in avarage,with CDs popped, im doing 70k CBs,sometimes even deal 30k normal dmg,when tooltip says 130k dmg

with SB tooltip says 190k dmg, and i only do 30k SBs the highest i could do is 60k on some lower gear

theres something definetly wrong here

btw im full tyrannical gear with one grievous
    1st : Chaos bolt nerfed 25% before disaster and remain with that fix.
    2nd : Shadowburn nerfed enough even is a execute spell and not crit too much like before.

As about your thread feel free to check chaos bolt formulas here on BUGtracker http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/13013
    We are waiting 15% buff on it like retail.

3. As about thread here,
    If you are just a simple warlock that you like to fear x10 and spam dots and be a RUNNER then roll affliction. Propably you will get a little bit more rating in arenas but you will never be a WARlock.

If you want to enjoy the pvp part BGs and arenas go up with destro and meet the challenge.

(ONLY in cata patch is not possible to play as destro and all forced to play as gayaffliction)

4. As about thread here,
    If you are just a simple warlock that you like to fear x10 and spam dots and be a RUNNER then roll affliction. Propably you will get a little bit more rating in arenas but you will never be a WARlock.

If you want to enjoy the pvp part BGs and arenas go up with destro and meet the challenge.

(ONLY in cata patch is not possible to play as destro and all forced to play as gayaffliction)
    Spreading DoTs and CCing is a pressure tactic - used by affliction and shadow priests since the beginning of WoW - these specs are respectable and make formidable opponents, and they are in no way "easy".

"gayaffliction" - If you don't like the spec, don't use it, no need to slander the spec. Things like these will turn this into a flame war. If you want to continue in this manner, kindly keep your opinions to yourself.

5. Cery u started playing again?
    on and off, PvP only :D
    what server are you on ?

6. in my opinion depends on setup, affi works better with healer or mage, and where is more players i mean 3s, 5s.

destro works better on 2s with some1 who can give you some time where you can cast a lot ex warrior, mage, rogue, dk

7. Spreading DoTs and CCing is a pressure tactic - used by affliction and shadow priests since the beginning of WoW - these specs are respectable and make formidable opponents, and they are in no way "easy".

"gayaffliction" - If you don't like the spec, don't use it, no need to slander the spec. Things like these will turn this into a flame war. If you want to continue in this manner, kindly keep your opinions to yourself.
    Dot's and run is a pressure tactict ? well propably it is for players that cant survive as destro lock above 1k rating :P or in BGs with 0 enemies on you for 10 minutes :D

All players that failed hard as Destro warlock change to affliction to get some rating and be proud of it. As you can see ONLY few Destro warlocks exist in wow servers and UNLIMITED afflictions. (DEMO also need balls to play it)

8. Dot's and run is a pressure tactict ? well propably it is for players that cant survive as destro lock above 1k rating :P or in BGs with 0 enemies on you for 10 minutes :D

All players that failed hard as Destro warlock change to affliction to get some rating and be proud of it. As you can see ONLY few Destro warlocks exist in wow servers and UNLIMITED afflictions. (DEMO also need balls to play it)
    Demo needs a fix for the most part >_> and even after fix i doubt anyone will actualy play demo when affliction and destro are pulling ahead :|

9. Dem trolls. Affliction is presure spec. It gives you dispell protection and with soul swap you can DoT almost everything. It has great mobility wich is crucial in arenas vs melee who wants to train you all day long or untill their partners dies or you die.

Please don't trashtalk about affliction when destro is much easier to play.

10. Affliction is generally better (was r1, 2 and 3 retail mop), but destruction is 10x as fun.

11. Affliction is generally better (was r1, 2 and 3 retail mop), but destruction is 10x as fun.
    It depends on what playstyle ppl prefers. If you want big numbers roll destro, if you want to piss ppl of, especially healers roll affli.

12. Dot's and run is a pressure tactict ? well propably it is for players that cant survive as destro lock above 1k rating :P or in BGs with 0 enemies on you for 10 minutes :D

meanwhile 90% of the warlocks on mop are playing destruction cuz it's way easier to play, deleting people from the game with 2 spells and it has more survivability than affliction, i'd say affli is more challenging than destro is.

13. Dem trolls. Affliction is presure spec. It gives you dispell protection and with soul swap you can DoT almost everything. It has great mobility wich is crucial in arenas vs melee who wants to train you all day long or untill their partners dies or you die.

Truth is troll ? :D
    Accept it , Dot and run is skill for 99% of people :P
    I am wondering why if it's easier to play i don't see any destro warlock either BGs or Arenas at MOP these days.

14. Dem trolls. Affliction is presure spec. It gives you dispell protection and with soul swap you can DoT almost everything. It has great mobility wich is crucial in arenas vs melee who wants to train you all day long or untill their partners dies or you die.

This +1

And besides, you can't really compare Destro and Affliction because both specs have extremely different play styles. With each spec, different partners in arenas will change how the game will be played.

From my experience on Frostwolf, there is actually a greater number of Destro locks than Affliction. In addition, Affliction is much harder to play in comparison to Destruction. So your point is invalid.

First 1234 Last