1. PVE Assassination Gemming (Haste>AP) Question

Hey there guys, I've been referencing this thread: (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....74665?t=274665)

when it comes to gearing and gemming, ect for my raiding pve rogue.

I see that after 4k AP and when you start getting tier 10 geared, haste begins to outweigh AP.

I currently have tier 10 equivalent chest and t10 legs, and tier 9.5 helm/shoulders, already hit all my caps (hit, expertise) with gear alone.

so does anyone know, with respect to haste vs AP, what the best gemming would be assuming JC is taken as the profession? Wondering about the dragons eye JC only gems, if I should go all haste or AP with those. (over 4k ap and exp/hit capped)

2. There's a fair amount of debate regarding haste / AP. Apparently haste is bugged for melee, giving less of a bonus than it should. This in turn reduces its relative value compared to AP. To be honest, I've tried both and it comes out more or less even, although I must admit I'm by no means the best rogue ever.

3. We need a MoP 5.4.2 rogue build pvp

4. The first thing you do is stop gearing a muti rogue and go make it combat and be useful.

If you're dead set on being picked last for raids, bringing nothing useful, and generally just filling a spot then you should stick to 51/13/7 and stuff AP until you can't stuff anymore in because the haste spec and haste gems suck because this server doesn't have it scaling properly. This combined with the overall questionable formula behind Envenom is what makes assa such a second-tier spec(even tho combat has a buggy talent itself and evi probably doesn't work right).