1. Hit cap bugged??

Hello,

I am wondering why this is happening. I currently have 5.91% hit and I know that 6% is the hit cap, but some people just use 5% hit.

My question is why I still miss alot of spells against paladins and shammans?

2. Some classes/races have reduced chance of being hit. Do some R&D.

3. Paladins - Divine Purpose (Tier 6 retribution talent): "Reduces your chance to be hit by spells and ranged attacks by 2% / 4% ..."
    I think rogues and warriors had similar ones.

If resistances work correctly, it is possible to sometimes resist a spell - unless you have spell penetration to bring enemy resistance against your spell to 0.

4. Paladins - Divine Purpose (Tier 6 retribution talent): "Reduces your chance to be hit by spells and ranged attacks by 2% / 4% ..."
    I think rogues and warriors had similar ones.

If resistances work correctly, it is possible to sometimes resist a spell - unless you have spell penetration to bring enemy resistance against your spell to 0.
    This is why.. Then to be hit capped agaisnt these classes, I need more than 6%.

5. In arenas it is important to have 100% hit on crowd control etc. but I wouldn't care to max it because I just go to battlegrounds :)