1. Possible Rogue Duel Bug

This has been happening for some time now. It starts when I blind my opponent then re-stealth and then sap. That is when my opponent moves forward after sapped. This is when I cant even cheap shot my opponent because his position is not that position whereas it is actually the position before he moved forward after sap. This is confirmed as I tried to shadowstep after sap and it bring me to a position few steps behind my sapped opponent. Therefore, just to confirm, is anyone else facing this bug too ? Let me know !

2. It's a bug. Just don't move after you sap then open like normal, it's a visual bug not a movement bug. You can open on them even though they "aren't there" and the person will snap back into place shortly. It takes some time getting used to attacking thin air but once you realize the person never moved and that your screen's just lying to you, it's np.

3. Thanks a lot Dongwise, I'm still trying to get used to it as sometimes it can really get frustrating especially during duels where I'm at the point of finishing my opponent with kidney shot plus full shadow dance after blind and sap. I shall take your advice and try to get used to it :). Thanks for confirming ! Have a nice day !

4. Hi all, I found a simple solution to this besides attacking at the initial spot. If you happen to sap your opponent for a full 9 secs, you can sap your opponent another time and he will be back to his original spot :).