1. Rogue PvP stats

Hello there fellow rogues! :)

I would like to ask you, as a newbie, wich stats should i focus building up with items, gems and enchants? People cant agree should it be Arp or AP. What do you think? Could you help me decide and write me why is one better than another.
    Wich wapon enchants? 2x Berserk or?

Thank you :-D :*

2. Well, search is not working on the forum. Now i've found that there were many posts already about this. Sorry :(

Btw for anyone looking for the answer, people agreed to go Arp.

3. Hit hardest on clothies? .................AP
    Hit hardest on mail<---->plates?......Arp 100%
    Little bit of both worlds? ................50%-60% Arp + AP.

No disarm or arena?..................................x2 Berserk, x1 wep for switching if disarm
    Arena freak? Warriors disarm much?........x1 titanium weapon chain x1 berserk

4. Arp doesn't work on a normal scale i.e. 50% arp doesn't mean it's half as good as 100% arp. It works on a sliding scale so you either go full bore and try to hit 80+% at least or you dump it all and just go AP.

You should generally make this decision for arena depending on how your server goes, where you want to aim, and the makeup of teams around that area as well as your own team's makeup.

From my time spent on the server the few seriously good rogues I see aren't going glass cannon. They wear their pvp gear not a lot of arpen pve offset stuff and they stuff AP in and play control. But those are guys shooting for titles, if you're just looking for fun then try and hit 80% arpen or so and just tee off on people.