1. Current State of Ferals? (PvP)

Hello Everyone, how yall durin' taday?

I want to start this off by saying i've been playing feral since TBC, I have over 300 days played on my feral on retail.

My Feral: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Shred/advanced

I stopped playing Retail about 2-3 months ago because of where blizzard decided to take the game. And i've decided to come join some friends on Warmane.

I'd like to ask the druid community how Ferals currently are in PvP. I'm not trying to roll a FoTM class, I main'd druid for a VERY long time as you can tell so my flexability with playing other classes is very limited. Ferals have a very unique and hard playstyle that's very rewarding (at high level Arena 2k+), but I want to know if that rewarding feeling is there while playing Feral. I've heard rumors of Rake and RIP being bugged and barely tickling people in PvP.

So how are ferals REALLY right now? I'd like to hear some from seasoned players.

2. Depends, if you're looking to top the charts in bg's and consistently want to be the top dps then ferals isn't for you as you wont be pulling off the damage of a ret in a bg. But if you're looking for arenas, ferals can still be extremely competitive when played correctly

3. Ferals never really topped the charts anyways, were support. Good at defending flags/flag running.

How are we in duels/arena truthfully?

Like currently is it worth my time leveling a druid, and being able to legitametly compete in arena.

4. @raahim123 Are you perhaps talking about WotLK? Since this guy is asking about MoP.

@OP I main a feral, and some Rake bugs are present, it deals way lower damage than it should. I doubt you will hear some nice opinions since atm 2.2k+ is dominated by bugged classes. (atm it's Boomkins :P)
    Edited: April 10, 2015

5. How is RIP scaling at end game? HoTW still good? Hows cenarian ward?
    Edited: April 10, 2015

6. As far as I tested, Rip was actually doing well. I mainly PvE though.

7. Let me give you a lil bit info. I'm full Tyrannical with grievous shoulder and belt. In 2s with Savage roar and Tiger's fury my rake max is 25k while rip ticks for about 43k crit. My partner is a BM hunter(irl friend) with mastery buffs. HotW is working at least the heal and spell damage part, Cenarion Ward seems healing pretty low.

8. 25k rake ticks and 43k RIP ticks sound tasty.. Seems like both are actually on point. Cenarion never healed alot without HoTW.

This actually makes it seem like Ferals are doing fine right now. 25k might actually be a little much for Rake to be ticking tbh.

9. It is actually 38k rip and 22k rake average on Decently geared players 9k mastery(6k+cat buffs) with proc trink, savage and TF. The problem is Stat/buff snapshot doesnt seem to work.

10. Yup, completely ignore my reply; i play in cata.

11. most of the issues with dot classes is snapshotting being bugged. aside from that, i don't personally know much about the current state of ferals as atm i cba to level additional characters although i do plan to play feral again in the future

12. I don't play feral but the damage ferals do against me (I'm a warrior) is quite nice and they got a really good survival (if not the best of all dps classes?)