1. regarding combat rogues in pve

sup guys recently started playing here and wanna ask about bugs and abilities. so killing spree sometimes puts u underground for some reason and u die 0.o? wanna ask does it happen on certain bosses or its a random chance... if it happens on certain bosses i would like to know on which ones on dragon soul does it bug out and which ones are safe to be used on...are blade flurry and rupture even worth using cause for some reason they do rly low damage not sure if it is a bug or its just how they work? is it worth getting the 17% spell hit cap for the poisons and are the stats priority Haste>Mastery like on retail at the time?
    and are there any other bugs that i dont know off ?
    Edited: April 11, 2015

2. Killing spree is safe to use on most bosses, just dont use it on ultra and madness and youll be fine. Bladeflurry is doing lower dps than it should due to being double reduced by armor or something like that. I dont have a clue about rupture, someone told me it was fixed but its generally not worth using at higher ilevel anyway. Hit(5%)>Haste>Spellhit(17%)>mastery

3. I'll try to explain how Blade Flurry works here...

Example: I hit my main target with Blade Flurry on. Damage is reduced by its armor. Blade Flurry hits a 2nd target, taking the already-reduced damage from my main target and reducing it once again by the armor of the second target.

4. May 3, 2015  
    Killing spree is safe to use on most bosses, just dont use it on ultra and madness and youll be fine. Bladeflurry is doing lower dps than it should due to being double reduced by armor or something like that. I dont have a clue about rupture, someone told me it was fixed but its generally not worth using at higher ilevel anyway. Hit(5%)>Haste>Spellhit(17%)>mastery
    spell hit is not important for combat rogue at all and ruptrue is usles even in lower gear dont bother with it bladeflury seems to be fixt

5. May 3, 2015  
    spell hit is not important for combat rogue at all and ruptrue is usles even in lower gear dont bother with it bladeflury seems to be fixt
    My 3rd top damage source begs to differ.