1. Cata - feral's rejuvination

I saw the bug tracker was closed for our rejuvenation. I'm unable to post in bug tracker, but i did do some tests...

Rejuvenation in feral spec as well as regrowth (hot portion only) is not benefiting from our talent "Nurturing Instinct". Specifically the part about healing spells being increased by 100% of our agility. I tested each heal with base stats. Then i used cata pvp agility use trinket for an extra 2400 agility. All heals increased due to the increase in agility except rejuvenation which stayed exactly as it was (1331 - when the tool tip itself says it should be 2300) without the trinket proc and regrowth hot.

Although Rejuvenation and regrowth hot are not huge parts of feral's game it would be nice to have it fixed. I'm asking druids to run their own test and if able to gain access to bug tracker please post with the exact info so they don't dismiss it again. My tests showed that rejuvenation and regrowth hot do not benefit from "Nurturing Instincts" talent :)

2. also leader of the pack tallent doesnt work as it should.u should gain 8% mana of your max mana,but you get only 1k ( got 24k mana) .Now you cant even kite and heal cuz u run oom really fast and no way to recharge it.Only way is to reforge to spirit xD.Every time they fix something ,something els is broken.

3. hmm, i havent noticed that issue about the mana regen from leader of the pack. I'm gonna have to test it! thanks for bringing it up!