1. Taking too much dmg

You guys have a feeling druids recently take WAY to much dmg even with defences up, since last restart on Sargeras?

2. totaly agree... i've a druid full tyrannic with 4 pieces of grevious and i really take LOT of dmg. imo something about the resilence is broken but i'm not sure.
    In arena 2v2 i cant survive full dps on me if i'm not in tree form, and if i take a 4sec silence while i'm not in bear o tree of life im completely fu..ked.

3. May 15, 2015  
    totaly agree... i've a druid full tyrannic with 4 pieces of grevious and i really take LOT of dmg. imo something about the resilence is broken but i'm not sure.
    In arena 2v2 i cant survive full dps on me if i'm not in tree form, and if i take a 4sec silence while i'm not in bear o tree of life im completely fu..ked.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this. i'm at 512 gs and I feel like can't live through any well geared warrior or DK even in tree form.

4. June 2, 2015  

5. June 3, 2015  
    522 rdruid, 1 shotted by a rogue today (on opening garrote silence)
    i do not have probles with casters, but melee classes rapes too fast, i can pretty much die instantly on a single stun, but on the other side we have our mobility... and cyclones

6. June 3, 2015  
    something is wrong in general on MOP classes with resilience
    I have both war/rogue 522 full Grievous and several times in the last day in arena and BG .. got nuked down in seconds
    Keep in mind 500K+ life with full resilience
    they messed up something with the latest bug fixes

7. June 5, 2015  
    seems to not have affected the horde for some reason.. hmmmmm

8. June 5, 2015  
    im 522 ilvl balance druid with stamina buff and might of usorc i have nearly 1000k hp but still died in rogue burst. maybe its not just druid i think there are some burst just really doing so much dmg

9. I have noticed this too :( resto druid

10. July 1, 2015  
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/3541
    Heart of the wild is a nice defensive cd that doesnt work hope they fix it

11. atleast you get abuse broken haste mechanics ;)

12. Haste, eww.

Indeed. Watched a retail vid, rogue did full burst on a boomie who popped bear+bark, total hp lost - 20%. On Warmane - pop all defs in bear form and still die.

13. Link that video plz. i bet rogue was iLvL 10 lol

14. well atcually if you are a rogue and you see a druid poping double bark you should (if some brain is left) suitch directly target,but on warmane players are better players then retail confirmed.
    in fact you are not supposed to target a druid if you know his got his bark ready.
    Edited: August 6, 2015

12 Last