1. pvp sub, constant energy shortage

Ive always enjoyed sub rogue in bg so made one and i am now on ilvl 474, been doing some bg but i am constant on low enery and tbh never had this before in other expansions, what am i doing wrong here? Should i stack more on haste?

2. i dont play mop but doesnt slice and dice returns 8 energy every 2 seconds ?

3. dont think so, says nothing about it in discription

4. energetic recovery in cata it was a talent recuperate gave 12 energy every 3 sec , in pandaland slice and dice gives 8e every 2 sec check perks in spellbook or smthing or just try it in game and remember sub isnt about spamming hemo or whatever its about precise bursts after opener when find weakness is applied

5. All you need to know is that you don't need to stack haste (never), sub's mastery increases the effectiviness of your slice and dice by "X" % of what you have on your gear. Slice and dice does give you 8 energy every 2 seconds but is not showed , as you said, on the slice and dice skill. It's showed on a passive called energetic recovery.
    So you just need to go for all the mastery you can get and always keep up slice and dice, then you should not have any problems with your energy recovery :)

6. Make a "reserve" of 30 energy, never go below it unless you're going to die, or you're 100% sure the enemy will die.
    In short, learn to pool your energy, keep SnD up at all times. And don't throw everything at once.

7. So im used to the hemo and backstab specs but basicly that style doesnt work anymore in mop.

Any1 playing assa spec in pvp?

8. What do you mean by "it doesn't works"?
    Also, assassination's mastery is bugged, doesn't works for envenom nor venomous wounds.
    So you're going to rely on 40% chance procs from a skill that uses 40 or so energy so you can use a physical attack that deals 600% or something of your main-hand dagger, altough, at 35% hp of the target, you have free-reign to use it, so it will most likely die.

It's good at the start, but you'll rely all the time on dispatch doing 90% of your damage, wich won't do much against platies, but will kill all clothies.
    In the end, Sub will out-class assa in PvP.

9. I mean, with my backstab spec in cata and wotlk i could do more than 2 backstabs in a row, now its only a couple spells and im without energy, i never had that problem before.

10. I am playing rogue on sub spec both PvP and PvE. TBH Subs is currently the best spec for both and this is wrong about 2 backstabs in a row, because when I burst i am hitting like 3 or maybe even 4 backstabs. All you have to do is to learn how to control your energy and CP, and maybe even learn how to open fight both in arenas and BG's. I am playing in Frostwolf and my rogue's name is Supersane, so if you're horde you can add me talk about some rogue tricks if you want of course. Good Luck with ownage!