1. Resto spec for 3.3.5

I have a fresh 80 druid and the spec links in the guide dont work. where can i find a fresh 80 spec?

2. Google would be my best bet. Idk 100% tho, haven't tried it myself yet

3. Something like this should be good starting resto build: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#0VGzu0hZZfbcuduxiuVosVo

Once you reach 856 haste from gear switch to something like this: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#0VG0zZZfbcuduxiuiIsVo

(both for pve, no idea about pvp builds)

4. funny... my guide still has the working specs on it... http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....vE-25-man-ONLY
    Yeah but is it a spec for a freshly made 80? or is it for people raiding 25 man?

5. May 9, 2015  
    Yeah but is it a spec for a freshly made 80? or is it for people raiding 25 man?
    His guide is fine for noobs, the only thing I would change is using the mana restore meta. Funky will say "im bis i dont oom" but you need at least 6k gs before your gear supports ember skyflare.

Take the point from bramble, put it in nature's reach. You'll appreciate the cc range more than a tiny amount of tank threat before you're into serious raiding.

Take points from revitalize, get living seed 2/3 and empowered touch. I'm not 100% sure if seed is fixed now but it's good for fresh 80s. Use rapid rejuv glyph until you've got your vote point offsets.

Get "reply code alpha" (33 vp cloak), grasps of reason, Star-beaded Clutch, Sapphire Amulet of Renewal, and Show of Faith (bugged for druids along with solace HC but better than anything you get access to).

Aim for 735 haste. You won't get 856 until at least 4pc 264 with archus and 277 offsets... it's not even worth trying to hit when you're going to oom solo healing half of ICC because people go afk.

Find yourself a working castsequence rejuv>wild growth macro and pray it doesn't get stuck cuz molten, that will be your biggest learning curve; using wg appropriately. It makes a difference between 4k and 5k+ hps.

Edit: for pvp... http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#0VGczbZZf0IubuxrdAbsio

Resil is bugged here(?) and you need to survive. With 1300 resil and brambles daze proc, there's only been a single sm warrior on the server who's been able to consistently kill me.

You'll appreciate the extra instant heal while you learn to arena1/2 moonfire and nourish properly to sustain yourself, then you can use a 2s spec.
    Edited: May 9, 2015

6. May 15, 2015  
    His guide is fine for noobs, the only thing I would change is using the mana restore meta. Funky will say "im bis i dont oom" but you need at least 6k gs before your gear supports ember skyflare.
    I guess I have to (respectfully) disagree with you here. It might be a little nit-picky of me to argue this, but I have never found mana to be an issue, even starting with 3.8k GS from VP/AH items in RDF HC / PoS runs. Simply put, you will not go OOM if you follow the proper healing (ie, rejuv, regrowth, and wild growth) and reserving Nourish and lifebloom for special circumstances (such as tank healing when they're getting smacked, or DPS holding aggro temporarily) and never using healing touch or raid spamming Lifebloom. That includes raiding ICC "undergeared" at 4.8k gs -- I never, ever, have gone legitimately OOM as a resto Druid beyond an ICC fight or two where 90% of the DPS is dead and we're clinging to the hope we'll down a boss when we actually wiped minutes ago and just didn't know it yet.

Also, even if you struggle a little at first, and since you'll likely be using an Addon like Healbot anyway, make Innervate a hotkey and get used to hitting Alt+[Hotkey] to cast on yourself whenever you drop below 50% until mana isn't an issue. It's a surprisingly short cool-down to many newbies, and can be used a lot to keep things going smooth until your gear catches up.

7. May 18, 2015  
    I guess I have to (respectfully) disagree with you here. It might be a little nit-picky of me to argue this, but I have never found mana to be an issue, even starting with 3.8k GS from VP/AH items in RDF HC / PoS runs. Simply put, you will not go OOM if you follow the proper healing (ie, rejuv, regrowth, and wild growth) and reserving Nourish and lifebloom for special circumstances (such as tank healing when they're getting smacked, or DPS holding aggro temporarily) and never using healing touch or raid spamming Lifebloom. That includes raiding ICC "undergeared" at 4.8k gs -- I never, ever, have gone legitimately OOM as a resto Druid beyond an ICC fight or two where 90% of the DPS is dead and we're clinging to the hope we'll down a boss when we actually wiped minutes ago and just didn't know it yet.

Also, even if you struggle a little at first, and since you'll likely be using an Addon like Healbot anyway, make Innervate a hotkey and get used to hitting Alt+[Hotkey] to cast on yourself whenever you drop below 50% until mana isn't an issue. It's a surprisingly short cool-down to many newbies, and can be used a lot to keep things going smooth until your gear catches up.
    Couple issues here.

I said solo healing icc, not half the raid is dead. A 5k gs druid can solo heal most of 10N.

I never implied I raid heal with lifebloom. Lifebloom is a free couple meta procs if you cast it while clearcasting is up, but since the mana return meta is bugged and procs off a turtle farting in the desert, you don't need to even pay attention to that outside of heroic fights.

And you should never use your own glyphed vate.. it's supposed to go to the priest.
    Edited: May 18, 2015

8. May 19, 2015  
    for noobs...../sigh

fresh 80s just worry about mana then hitting your haste cap and **** as you replace gear. there is no gearing spec per say or rather a definitive one. but anything that restores mana or helps with mana at lower levels of gear is useful.