1. Rogue race

Hello all ! After gearing my dk to full pvp I am thinking of an alt. I chose rogue. So whats the best race for a rogue in MoP and why ?

Best regards,

CB7

2. Undead or Human. Have been, will always be. Undead allows you for a second PvP half-trinket, Cannibalize is also pretty cool. Human allows you for a second offensive trinket.

3. Ye or you can go with Nelf or Orc,with Night Elf racial you can dodge harmful spells but needs skill.Orc coz in mop rogues got weak defense and most of times they die is coz of a stun and so on, Orc's 15% stun reduction is nice on that part + they also get a on demand burst cd as racial however,Human/Undead are of top tier for most players especially for pvp.

4. Best racial's on MoP for rogues is definetly Human. But you can choose @horde side between undead and Orc. Dont go troll, haste racial is not gonna give you benefits.

5. Human for alliance and Undead for Horde.
    Undead rogues look the sickest in my honest opinion.

6. Human for alliance and Undead for Horde.
    Undead rogues look the sickest in my honest opinion.
    Aaah, the vanilla days when there were undead rogues everywhere!

7. Blood Elves are another decent choice, as an extra interrupt/silence is just great, and it's AoE to boot.

8. Blood Elves are another decent choice, as an extra interrupt/silence is just great, and it's AoE to boot.
    That's also the reason why BElves are the best Palas ;) Up until Cata the only thing Palas didn't have was interrupts, which was compensated by HoJ and Repentance, but the first was a #1 trinket priority and the second could be easily broken. So BElves were superior to any other race PvP-wise when rolling a Pala.