1. Rogues

HI guys! I have a few questions regarding rogues in MoP. What's the most fixed(viable) spec right now and how is the rogue compared to other classes ex: dk ? PvP Wise ?

Best regards,

CB7

2. All spec's are viable to play, but Subtlety / assassination are the two main spec's to go. Rogue compared to other classes? If you are skilled enough you will have blast of time with rogue, literally you are able to 1 shot open 80% of the community due the amount of high skilled players. But roll a rogue and try out!

-Lillo

3. All spec's are viable to play, but Subtlety / assassination are the two main spec's to go. Rogue compared to other classes? If you are skilled enough you will have blast of time with rogue, literally you are able to 1 shot open 80% of the community due the amount of high skilled players. But roll a rogue and try out!

-Lillo
    not true at all. sub is bugged in a great way making it the best spec for pve and pvp. honor among thieves has a broken icd you get flooded with combo points all the time. combat is broken in a very bad way making it impossible to play competitively with. this is mainly due to the broken mastery which results in being energy starved so much of the time.

4. I prefer Assassination, as it has it hits plate a lot harder all the time, rather than only being able to deal the most damage during Shadow Dance as Sub. It's more of a playstyle choice, rather than it actually being better or not.

5. not true at all. sub is bugged in a great way making it the best spec for pve and pvp. honor among thieves has a broken icd you get flooded with combo points all the time. combat is broken in a very bad way making it impossible to play competitively with. this is mainly due to the broken mastery which results in being energy starved so much of the time.
    Speed is right here. Once again after an expansion release on Molten, HAT has no ICD, making Sub VERY strong. I worked long and hard on Combat, but there are still issues with it, making it a lot weaker than the other two specs. Assassination works properly and it dishes out decent damage, but why play that when you can roll forever-5-CP Sub?

6. Combat is just amaizing! I also like sub and assa is also pretty good but combat is just awesome! You have really high burst, big survability and you can fight multiple enemies at once and can stand toe to toe with warriors! And also it's the most interesting spec in my opinnion. :'D

7. I have been a combat rogue for some months, and I gotta say it has become extremely powerful nowadays (I have much better gear than before also, 509 ilvl). I think there is a bug with blade furry+killing spree+shadow-blades that makes it to do an absolutely insane amount of damage. Just for tell you some examples, if I go to the enemy conquest/honor vendor and pop blade furry+every offensive cd I can normally kill like 4 or 5 people, with a total of more than 600 (!) blade furry procs (also +200 poison procs) in merely 7-8 secs. In total, more than 9 million damage...
    It has a few negative bugs also, like Bandit's Guile not working properly.

8. Speed is right here. Once again after an expansion release on Molten, HAT has no ICD, making Sub VERY strong. I worked long and hard on Combat, but there are still issues with it, making it a lot weaker than the other two specs. Assassination works properly and it dishes out decent damage, but why play that when you can roll forever-5-CP Sub?

Actually, Combat got a huge buff as well which makes it great for PVE.

9. Oh and also combat is really good for pve, BIG DPS! Trust me! :'D

10. Oh and also combat is really good for pve, BIG DPS! Trust me! :'D
    i tried to trust you, gave combat another chance and learned the last 2 comments were trolls.

11. May 2, 2015  
    But what should you use if you are leveling up?

12. May 2, 2015  
    I prefer Combat while leveling. I've leveled two rogues to Frostwolf, each with combat in 9 hours.

13. May 3, 2015  
    Combat is the best, yes. Assa is also decent after you get Dispatch and the talent to proc it.

14. May 3, 2015  
    Sub till dispatch cuz everything dies in the opener, when u get dispatch switch to assasi and mutilate, rapture move to next mob, its repatitive but i ve leveled with this + heirlooms for about 6h

15. May 3, 2015  
    That's also a wise choice. However, the point of Combat is that you can just grab several mobs and whack them, whereas the other 2 specs can only kill a single target at a time. In any case, don't go Assa at low level before Dispatch - it just sucks.

12 Last