1. Grimoire of Sacrifice - Affliction

Hello
    Shouldn't Grimoire of Sacrifice increase hp by 20% also for affliction warlock ? For now it is just demo and destro that gets 20% hp buff.
    And what about its dmg dealt incrase part ? Does it works ? I know tooltips are bugged and demonology shows afffliction/aff shows destro and destro shows demo.
    Thanks for replies

2. you get more hp if you specc soullink. if you dont hp stays same. working as intended.

the dmg spell part is bugged tho. affli gets destro buff destro gets demo buff and demo gets affli buff. pretty annoying

3. you get more hp if you specc soullink. if you dont hp stays same. working as intended.

the dmg spell part is bugged tho. affli gets destro buff destro gets demo buff and demo gets affli buff. pretty annoying
    Only the tooltip is bugged(buff description text).

4. you get more hp if you specc soullink. if you dont hp stays same. working as intended.
    Can you share the link to that, I couldn't find any reference to this on wowiki and wowhead.

5. Can you share the link to that, I couldn't find any reference to this on wowiki and wowhead.
    You can see the spell tooltip here: http://www.wowdb.com/spells/108503-g...e-of-sacrifice, ignore the destruction spells in the tooltip they just did not make a seperate tooltip for all specs.