1. May 13, 2015  
    Well i saw that dude playing lots of dks with 4 healers on a bg and its pretty boring because they all are ****ing frost dks and 4 oblitarate procs is death no matter what.

2. May 15, 2015  
    This really needs a looking at. It's horrible to join a BG against one of these guys, just killing anything that goes near them. I mean what are you supposed to do? Leave and wait for deserter to see if you can get a BG without a boxer? Or die for 15 minutes? As a full geared healer there's no way to outheal the triple dk damage.

I wouldn't mind if it was just one multiboxer, but there's a couple of them.

The worst thing about it isn't even that it ruins the game for 10-15 people on the opposing team, whilst one person (the boxer) enjoys the game. It's that after all the rage and getting everyone to open tickets I know that they were all told the same thing I was.

"There's nothing we can do about this."

Are the GM's etc in denial? Do they not think that telling up to 15 customers at a time that they won't do anything about something that is CLEARLY a problem is a good idea?

Even if the servers are supposed to be a "blizz-like" as possible, surely that doesn't mean continuing with flawed rules that mean one player can make 10-15 other players have a negative experience. I know for a fact the GM's must agree, because who enjoys joining a BG to get gripped and killed in 3 seconds by 5 DKs?

Just hold a poll and get it over with. This is a joke.

3. May 15, 2015  
    This really needs a looking at. It's horrible to join a BG against one of these guys, just killing anything that goes near them. I mean what are you supposed to do? Leave and wait for deserter to see if you can get a BG without a boxer? Or die for 15 minutes? As a full geared healer there's no way to outheal the triple dk damage.

I wouldn't mind if it was just one multiboxer, but there's a couple of them.

The worst thing about it isn't even that it ruins the game for 10-15 people on the opposing team, whilst one person (the boxer) enjoys the game. It's that after all the rage and getting everyone to open tickets I know that they were all told the same thing I was.

"There's nothing we can do about this."

Are the GM's etc in denial? Do they not think that telling up to 15 customers at a time that they won't do anything about something that is CLEARLY a problem is a good idea?

Even if the servers are supposed to be a "blizz-like" as possible, surely that doesn't mean continuing with flawed rules that mean one player can make 10-15 other players have a negative experience. I know for a fact the GM's must agree, because who enjoys joining a BG to get gripped and killed in 3 seconds by 5 DKs?

Just hold a poll and get it over with. This is a joke.
    Multiboxed frost DK damage is surprisingly healable. At least compared to elemental shamans. If you think you're supposed to do so on your own while the focus target though, you're a little too confident in yourself. In any case, you still can't "randomly" die against frost DKs. It'll always take at worst 3-5 global cooldowns (at range) or 2-3 (all of them in melle), and that's assuming maximum damage output with cooldowns. Most of the time you get alot more of a window of time to react.

Properly played elemental shaman multibox, on the other hand, can easily kill you before you can realise that they've targeted you, if they're willing to spend the ressources to do so. 36 stacks of empowered fulmination unload is a clean cut headshot you do not recover from. Just be glad that I'm the only multiboxer around who can multibox cataclysm elementals well enough to be viable, because you haven't really felt useless as a healer until you've tried saving people against multiboxed elementals instakill attempts.

4. May 15, 2015  
    Multiboxed frost DK damage is surprisingly healable. At least compared to elemental shamans. If you think you're supposed to do so on your own while the focus target though, you're a little too confident in yourself. In any case, you still can't "randomly" die against frost DKs. It'll always take at worst 3-5 global cooldowns (at range) or 2-3 (all of them in melle), and that's assuming maximum damage output with cooldowns. Most of the time you get alot more of a window of time to react.

Properly played elemental shaman multibox, on the other hand, can easily kill you before you can realise that they've targeted you, if they're willing to spend the ressources to do so. 36 stacks of empowered fulmination unload is a clean cut headshot you do not recover from. Just be glad that I'm the only multiboxer around who can multibox cataclysm elementals well enough to be viable, because you haven't really felt useless as a healer until you've tried saving people against multiboxed elementals instakill attempts.
    I'm more concerned with how much of an issue multiboxing on the server is and what can be done about it, than how healable it is.

5. May 15, 2015  
    I'm more concerned with how much of an issue multiboxing on the server is and what can be done about it, than how healable it is.
    Well, as far as I know, active 5-boxers on Warsong include :

Everdeath/Quadral (5x cataclysmic frost DK),
    Sleezinxc (5-10x mostly ruthless DKs),
    Omparus (5x ruthless/some cata DKs),
    Grommaash (varying setup of DKs + healers),
    and myself, Botzdotcom/Soulbotz, either 4x cataclysmic frost DKs or 4x cataclysmic elemental shamans, whichever team I feel like playing.

Other ones are either permanently running 10+ characters and thus are about never in BGs, or have a setup that's so bad it can be killed or permanently stalled by a single player given the right circumstances, or just don't play often enough.

So there's 5 of us, playing at varying hours and frequencies. Though I can see from whatever available screenshots and from the few times I've ended up in a double multiboxer BG that the other 4 can hold their own a good bit, I've so far been able to consistently take any of them out 4v5, at equal gear, with little to no difficulty whenever we arranged a spar in a neutral arena. Most of them largely need to improve on min-maxing their self-healing capabilities, and that should be very exploitable when fighting them in BGs.

As for myself, well, I've been doing this sh*t for 5 years now (and playing WoW itself for longer), and it shows. I can still consistently 1v2 your average BG dumba** with a single of the characters I'm playing, which very much translates into a complete meat grinder when I run all 4. Even then, I'm still completely killable, and any good premade with some teamwork should be able to reliably take me out. Yes, it's a pain, and it requires both geared and experienced players, especially if I have healers and other geared dps running around with me, but it's been done before.

In a way, a multiboxing group is the same as a premade. It's a premade that yes, has to be fought differently at a technical level, but as I've stated, its damage is not unsustainable, not any less than any group of 4-5 dps rampaging around. At least you're not locked down in a gigaton of random CC when fighting a multiboxer, as opposed to 5 random dps. IMHO completely makes up for their hive-mind effect giving them a slightly faster time-to-kill than a random bunch of players.

While definetly more memorable, efficient multiboxers are very similar to a premade of decked out BG heroes. They'll slaughter you if you don't match them in experience, there's nothing you can do about it if your team isn't willing to try, etc. Deal with it. Considering the current extreme faction inbalance on the realm, you should just be glad that we help your queues pop faster. We already have to deal with the onslaught of FotM humans marching around, so deal with us.

6. May 16, 2015  
    Well, as far as I know, active 5-boxers on Warsong include :

Everdeath/Quadral (5x cataclysmic frost DK),
    Sleezinxc (5-10x mostly ruthless DKs),
    Omparus (5x ruthless/some cata DKs),
    Grommaash (varying setup of DKs + healers),
    and myself, Botzdotcom/Soulbotz, either 4x cataclysmic frost DKs or 4x cataclysmic elemental shamans, whichever team I feel like playing.

Other ones are either permanently running 10+ characters and thus are about never in BGs, or have a setup that's so bad it can be killed or permanently stalled by a single player given the right circumstances, or just don't play often enough.

So there's 5 of us, playing at varying hours and frequencies. Though I can see from whatever available screenshots and from the few times I've ended up in a double multiboxer BG that the other 4 can hold their own a good bit, I've so far been able to consistently take any of them out 4v5, at equal gear, with little to no difficulty whenever we arranged a spar in a neutral arena. Most of them largely need to improve on min-maxing their self-healing capabilities, and that should be very exploitable when fighting them in BGs.

As for myself, well, I've been doing this sh*t for 5 years now (and playing WoW itself for longer), and it shows. I can still consistently 1v2 your average BG dumba** with a single of the characters I'm playing, which very much translates into a complete meat grinder when I run all 4. Even then, I'm still completely killable, and any good premade with some teamwork should be able to reliably take me out. Yes, it's a pain, and it requires both geared and experienced players, especially if I have healers and other geared dps running around with me, but it's been done before.

In a way, a multiboxing group is the same as a premade. It's a premade that yes, has to be fought differently at a technical level, but as I've stated, its damage is not unsustainable, not any less than any group of 4-5 dps rampaging around. At least you're not locked down in a gigaton of random CC when fighting a multiboxer, as opposed to 5 random dps. IMHO completely makes up for their hive-mind effect giving them a slightly faster time-to-kill than a random bunch of players.

While definetly more memorable, efficient multiboxers are very similar to a premade of decked out BG heroes. They'll slaughter you if you don't match them in experience, there's nothing you can do about it if your team isn't willing to try, etc. Deal with it. Considering the current extreme faction inbalance on the realm, you should just be glad that we help your queues pop faster. We already have to deal with the onslaught of FotM humans marching around, so deal with us.
    Can't agree more :-D

I'm mostly running 20 - 25 Characters and I don't do BG's. In addition to that I'm not so active on this realm as a multiboxer

7. May 25, 2015  
    What.. the actual ****... I'am lossing faith in humanity. I really think now everyone have lost common sense, Good bye

i truely hope someone smart is going to create a AT like server because LOT of player from AT are leaving.
    btw, touch yourself asmuch as you can guys, AT is dead rating don't mean anything now, we leave you on this garbage ... Thanks for stealing our character Malaco !!!

Quality pvp died in exact same time as merge happend
    you've proven one thing and only one thing: AT was a noob server with low quality PVP that wasnt worth keeping alive.
    no wonder it died. it had a bunch of kids playing on it who arent mature/educated enough to play the game (and probably dont have jobs either so probably dont donate either).
    the only thing i wonder - is why molten agreed to merge with AT when obviously AT was an inferior little kiddie playground not worth allowing to breath another breath of life.......

seems to me a biiiiiit nice of them.
    but thats why molten is a great server...........

even the half-decent players here - know how to destroy boxers just fine.
    any 7-8 competent players can always kill a 10-boxer easily.

in BG's that means you win.
    unless of course youre all *****s............

oh.....
    right..........
    *ahem*.........

First 12