1. Fighting multiboxers

So Ive searched the forums about all the multibox going on in warsong, and Ive found alot of topics about it already, but Ive noticed that all of them are just raging and asking to ban multiboxing etc, which is stupid, because its obviously not gonna happen and it shows that people just dont understand that they waste everyones time.

So of course that doesnt resolve the problem either, because the multiboxers are still there. So far Ive seen 3-4 different one, most common bein 4 identical dks, and then 4 ele shams, which I think are the same guy as 4 dk, since Ive never seen both at the same time and they have similar names. Also seen a few other 4-5 dk and one time 10 moonkin, but usually theyre not as bad. The 10 moonkin especially was really bad and easy to kill once 10 starfall was over :D

So I wanted to know if anyone knew what was the best way to win vs them. Ive never found anything that gives good info on how to do it, most of it is just bad or doesnt work.

Everyone always says to go for the first one... Ive tried to keep the first one CC and burst it down alot, but it almost never works. Especially against 4 dks the other 3 just keep going like nothing happened even if the first one dies and alot of the time they even rez him as soon as the other 3 killed almost everyone. Even 4 shaman they keep facing people and casting, and then they just pick a new first one if the normal one doesnt reincarnate.

Then after that people say to either avoid him or rush him all at once.. avoiding him never seem to work, dks just death grips everyone or shamans almost oneshot as soon as they get close, and their mounts always seem to be faster then ours. Also he always charges us when were fighting his team so we cant avoid him. Rushing him with everyone at once works sometimes, but most of the time if its AB, gilneas or EOTS his team just caps everything else if we do that, and if its WSG or TP almost all his team follow him and most of the time we cant kill him even if everyone rush at once.

So far only thing thats really worked was to ask everyone to rush him all the time, and that only works when theres no healer and when all the other hordes are really easy to kill. As soon as they have heals or if the other hordes are geared too hes almost impossible to kill and even if we kill him we always lose all the other bases or the flag before he dies because we need so many people to kill him.

So has anyone found a way to really win against them? I play unholy dk, and every time I try anything I die almost instantly even when I have antimagic shield on. I never even knew before this guy that it had a max amount of damage it could absorb before breaking, but now even the dks get through it. The shamans either just oneshot like it wasnt ever there or sit there ignoring my damage until it goes away and then oneshot -.-

Also please stay on topic. I want people to share ideas to beat them if they have any, not rage and ask for ban until gms delete topic.

2. So Ive searched the forums about all the multibox going on in warsong, and Ive found alot of topics about it already, but Ive noticed that all of them are just raging and asking to ban multiboxing etc, which is stupid, because its obviously not gonna happen and it shows that people just dont understand that they waste everyones time.

So of course that doesnt resolve the problem either, because the multiboxers are still there. So far Ive seen 3-4 different one, most common bein 4 identical dks, and then 4 ele shams, which I think are the same guy as 4 dk, since Ive never seen both at the same time and they have similar names. Also seen a few other 4-5 dk and one time 10 moonkin, but usually theyre not as bad. The 10 moonkin especially was really bad and easy to kill once 10 starfall was over :D

So I wanted to know if anyone knew what was the best way to win vs them. Ive never found anything that gives good info on how to do it, most of it is just bad or doesnt work.

Everyone always says to go for the first one... Ive tried to keep the first one CC and burst it down alot, but it almost never works. Especially against 4 dks the other 3 just keep going like nothing happened even if the first one dies and alot of the time they even rez him as soon as the other 3 killed almost everyone. Even 4 shaman they keep facing people and casting, and then they just pick a new first one if the normal one doesnt reincarnate.

Then after that people say to either avoid him or rush him all at once.. avoiding him never seem to work, dks just death grips everyone or shamans almost oneshot as soon as they get close, and their mounts always seem to be faster then ours. Also he always charges us when were fighting his team so we cant avoid him. Rushing him with everyone at once works sometimes, but most of the time if its AB, gilneas or EOTS his team just caps everything else if we do that, and if its WSG or TP almost all his team follow him and most of the time we cant kill him even if everyone rush at once.

So far only thing thats really worked was to ask everyone to rush him all the time, and that only works when theres no healer and when all the other hordes are really easy to kill. As soon as they have heals or if the other hordes are geared too hes almost impossible to kill and even if we kill him we always lose all the other bases or the flag before he dies because we need so many people to kill him.

So has anyone found a way to really win against them? I play unholy dk, and every time I try anything I die almost instantly even when I have antimagic shield on. I never even knew before this guy that it had a max amount of damage it could absorb before breaking, but now even the dks get through it. The shamans either just oneshot like it wasnt ever there or sit there ignoring my damage until it goes away and then oneshot -.-

Also please stay on topic. I want people to share ideas to beat them if they have any, not rage and ask for ban until gms delete topic.
    Only thing you can do is to group and facing them with much cc you've got ;)

3. that amuse you MR Skow ?

You only are a pathetic dude wich need to play 20 character (show on screen) to have some kill. Unless you ain't doing ****.

I would love to see Skow with his alone toon (like everyone is doing BYDAWAY) and see how clueless you are.

And for all da pussa who think i'm insulting or something, no, i'am trying to give COMMON-SENS to this community !

4. that amuse you MR Skow ?

You only are a pathetic dude wich need to play 20 character (show on screen) to have some kill. Unless you ain't doing ****.

I would love to see Skow with his alone toon (like everyone is doing BYDAWAY) and see how clueless you are.

And for all da pussa who think i'm insulting or something, no, i'am trying to give COMMON-SENS to this community !
    Lemme just quote myself from 3 posts back :

Go away Mooly, go rage on the other 10 topics already there for that, mine isnt for that.

5. I'll just leave this here.
    Keep posting ppl, maybe someday they'll admit they're wrong. (or at least change the rules without apologizing)

Edited: April 29, 2015 Reason: thanks for trying to be sneaky, silencer.

6. If you cannot kill the multiboxer, slow him down. It only takes a nova to make them sit 7 second duration assuming there's no healer around.
    Edited: April 29, 2015

7. If you cannot kill the multiboxer, slow him down. It only takes a nova to make them sit 7 second duration assuming there's no healer around.
    At the expense of the mage's life. Good Tradeoff.... One mage's life in exchange for a 6 second root.

8. that amuse you MR Skow ?

I can play normal like NEARLY everyone does but it got boring to me so I try a new method how to play the game :-)
    Edited: April 29, 2015

9. Being bored is a reason for you to kill everyone's fun ?

Remember:Common-sens .......

10. Being bored is a reason for you to kill everyone's fun ?

Remember:Common-sens .......
    Not really, I like this playstyle and it's not so easy as you may think. And it's not like I'm 24/7 online, in addition to that I don't box in BG's

11. At the expense of the mage's life. Good Tradeoff.... One mage's life in exchange for a 6 second root.
    Better than letting the multiboxer going round killing multiple people in 7 seconds?

Seems a good trade to me!

12. I find it rather funny and mildly ironic that the only people who've bothered giving this topic a decent answer as opposed to just raging are the multiboxers themselves.

That said, in BGs, there's only two ways you can reliably deal with a good 4-5 boxer. Either you make up a team composed of geared and experienced individual that know what they're doing enough to wipe the multiboxer without needing to go 10v4 on him, OR you hope that the mboxer's teammates can't carry the objectives for **** and you focus the grand majority of your forces into stalling/killing the multiboxer, while having stray runners deal with the objectives.

If anything, just always know when to stall the multiboxer. Yes, you're going to get slaughtered for it, but if it buys enough time for a flag carrier to run past, or for a base to be capped, then you've done your job.

And no, randomly charging in every chance you have does not constitute stalling. You'll be dead in 3 global cooldowns about every single time and you won't gain your team anything. If you're going to try and stall, you need the means to survive for a bit while keeping the multiboxer in place, and you need to do it at a moment that the multiboxer is going to care about being unable to move around the map. Stalling a multiboxer for 30 seconds in the middle of WSG while neither team has the flag for example is still useless. Usually the best time to stall is while the multiboxer is mounted up and/or trying to chase down something important.

13. What.. the actual ****... I'am lossing faith in humanity. I really think now everyone have lost common sense, Good bye

i truely hope someone smart is going to create a AT like server because LOT of player from AT are leaving.
    btw, touch yourself asmuch as you can guys, AT is dead rating don't mean anything now, we leave you on this garbage ... Thanks for stealing our character Malaco !!!

Quality pvp died in exact same time as merge happend

12 Last