1. (IN PROGRESS) For the Horde!! Modding PC

**** STILL IN PROGRESS ****

Good day, I'm starting in the world of modding and my first job is on the Horde. I did not find any case tough enough for the project, so I learned Blacksmithing to 600.

**** First step **** 04/28/15

Spoiler: Show

Base.

Logo.

Random Idea

*** UPDATE**** 05/04/15

Spoiler: Show

Now I have all cabinet tops. The cuts I did not go quite right, but that with good detailed is going to look better.

The covers mounted on the base.

The DVD burner is on the top.

The bottom is still not finished, need the panel audio and USB I buy and has not come yet. And I also mount the base where is placed the motherboard.

Apologize for my English.

I do not have much free time and I'm a newbie, I hope be updated once a week.
    Edited: May 7, 2015 Reason: UPDATE

2. May 2, 2015  
    That is a pretty robust base. Do you have more detailed plans on what you're going to do? PC modding is pretty cool, but I don't have the time or tools (...or ability) to do anything as elaborate as make my own case haha.

3. May 5, 2015  
    That is a pretty robust base. Do you have more detailed plans on what you're going to do? PC modding is pretty cool, but I don't have the time or tools (...or ability) to do anything as elaborate as make my own case haha.

It was what I wanted. It is the first time I do something like that, I'm not so bad with the tools but I find it hard.

The plans that I have, are changing every time I do something new. In something if I'm sure is going to be painting red, gray and black, I want to give the modding an aspect to Orgrimmar, those are the plans.

I update the first post