1. May 4, 2015  

Combat rogue - insane damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdqP4ghgY0k

This is the video of rogue who's got 4-5 pieces grievous and daggers bursting 500k hp in exactly 5 seconds.

After one of updates, recent ones, i think 2 updates ago combat rogues started to deal insane damage and a lot of rogues started to play them.

That makes me think their damage got bugged, i doubt even full prideful combat rogues are supposed to deal this much.

Bug or not?

See for yourself and say what you think.

And here you can see recount http://i.imgur.com/CI1DeUo.png

2. May 4, 2015  
    Oh your Second Wind didn't help you?Cool

3. May 4, 2015  
    Combat rogues are dealing way too much damage, it wasn't like that always...

Everyone suddenly started to play combat.

Do you really think second wind can help against this dmg, and second wind isn't bugged so don't tell me you are another guy who is still crying about second wind.

4. May 4, 2015  
    idk, all i see in this SS is a Shadow blades + KSpree combo, which normally 1shots ppl but can only be done once in several minutes.

...kinda reminds me of the vanilla days :)

5. May 4, 2015  
    Complain more. Even tho i dont play combat.
    Your broken spell reflect is bugged since 1 month+ , nothing on bugtracker and threads about it are deleted on sight.
    You have ******ed dmg especially on clothers. My friend tested his warrior on my alt warlock and he bursted me in less than 3 seconds with 131k Slam crits and 220k crit execute. If thats not enough u also bypass their armor by 50% , like a free Find Weakness on Colossus smash.
    Bleeds ticking more than feral's bleeds , 52k crit last night.
    Don't even get me started.
    You warriors shouldnt complain a bit about other classes.
    You could totally avoid that burst by sitting in defence stance which is also broken , 25% DR ( gg blizzard) , u should've popped every deff cd and then counterburst and thats it.
    Every class's burst is the same if u just stand still and let him burst you. Not even mentioning that some spells/talents of combat rogues are not even working like Shadow Insight. Fury warriors burst me faster than that rogue in the video. Do you see me complaining and claiming theyre bugged?
    Baddie
    Edit: Yeah, just a warrior earlier hit me once with Mortal strike and my health dropped to almost 30% , "working as intended"

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/5632/kgoVyC.jpg
    Ticks more than Ferals's bleeds.
    Edited: May 6, 2015

6. May 5, 2015  
    idk, all i see in this SS is a Shadow blades + KSpree combo, which normally 1shots ppl but can only be done once in several minutes.

...kinda reminds me of the vanilla days :)
    Actually Shadow blades are not triggered when doing KS, at least on warmane, so idk whether its intended or not.

7. May 5, 2015  
    Complain more. Even tho i dont play combat.
    Your broken spell reflect is bugged since 1 month+ , nothing on bugtracker and threads about it are deleted on sight.
    You have ******ed dmg especially on clothers. My friend tested his warrior on my alt warlock and he bursted me in less than 3 seconds with 131k Slam crits and 220k crit execute. If thats not enough u also bypass their armor by 50% , like a free Find Weakness on Colossus smash.
    Bleeds ticking more than feral's bleeds , 52k crit last night.
    Don't even get me started.
    You warriors shouldnt complain a bit about other classes.
    You could totally avoid that burst by sitting in defence stance which is also broken , 25% DR ( gg blizzard) , u should've popped every deff cd and then counterburst and thats it.
    Every class's burst is the same if u just stand still and let him burst you. Not even mentioning that some spells/talents of combat rogues are not even working like Shadow Insight. Fury warriors burst me faster than that rogue in the video. Do you see me complaining and claiming theyre bugged?
    Baddie
    Edit: Yeah, just a warrior earlier hit me once with Mortal strike and my health dropped to almost 30% , "working as intended"
    http://imageshack.com/a/img673/5632/kgoVyC.jpg
    Ticks more than Ferals's bleeds.
    Combat rogue wasnt dealing this damage before several fixes, suddenly they started to 1 shot people arround.

In arenas you cant even counter rogues just add on their damage a bit of partner's damage and gg u're dead in 3 sec.

That is even worse than warrior bleeds or anything else... I didn't make this topic to complain but you came and started to qq about warriors.

8. May 5, 2015  
    Actually Shadow blades are not triggered when doing KS, at least on warmane, so idk whether its intended or not.
    On Killing Spree - not, but autoattacks still work while in KS ;) As you can see on the SS, we have KSpree and KSpree off-hand, and Shadow Blades - everything's fine.

9. May 5, 2015  
    On Killing Spree - not, but autoattacks still work while in KS ;) As you can see on the SS, we have KSpree and KSpree off-hand, and Shadow Blades - everything's fine.
    i never seen auto attacks pops on recount while i was testing SB + KS only, that 5 shadow blade must have been come from skills like rev strike + ambush + evisc, but no auto attacks on KS though.

10. May 5, 2015  
    I have to ask, was combat rogue's damage this high 2-3 months ago?

11. May 5, 2015  

12. May 5, 2015  
    Combat rogue wasnt dealing this damage before several fixes, suddenly they started to 1 shot people arround.

In arenas you cant even counter rogues just add on their damage a bit of partner's damage and gg u're dead in 3 sec.

That is even worse than warrior bleeds or anything else... I didn't make this topic to complain but you came and started to qq about warriors.
    Then post post in bugtracker and hope it will get staff's attention. Makin a thread about it wont solve anything

13. May 5, 2015  
    i never seen auto attacks pops on recount while i was testing SB + KS only, that 5 shadow blade must have been come from skills like rev strike + ambush + evisc, but no auto attacks on KS though.
    Shadow Blades only affects auto-attacks, not abilities. Auto-attacks remain active during KS.
    The issue I see here is the old Sweeping Strikes bug, only now it is present on Blade Flurry (the 2 abilities are very close). Also, Blade Flurry proccing poisons (this one I reported long time ago).

14. May 5, 2015  
    I have to ask, was combat rogue's damage this high 2-3 months ago?
    Because there wasn't full griev rogues 3 months ago..? Perhaps?

15. May 5, 2015  
    You're telling me, that a class that has the highest damage output (or at least among the highest) is doing the highest damage output capable for it?

Gee, better start leveling up a combate rogue, wouldn't want to miss the flavor of the month.

123 ... Last