1. May 11, 2015  
    I love ******s crying about warriors, they don't even know their actual strength nor what actually bugged but they still cry... I guess that's all they can do.
    As i said i rolled a warrior myself. Yeah i know everything a warrior can do. Quitted retail early WoD because i needed another PC for that. Don;t you worry, we know every ****ing positive bugs that warriors have
    Easy faceroll 15 keybind class at most, no1 can stand a chance against me. Almost 2.2k rating, i need my grevious trinkets and thats it. My fastest kill blow was on a warlock, proceeded to Slam his face twice for 129k crit bringing his health at half, killed him in less than 7 seconds. Better and faster than any rogues you can find here. He couldnt get rid of my god mobility, got 2 charges , 1 leap, and flag intervene. theres absolutely no way i lose against any clother. Especially with broken SP. I feel ashamed to play such class and is so ****ing boring too.
    Perhaps you're one of these lame warriors that Pops every cd + bloodbath+ BrokenStorm , failing hard. Cry me a river about rogues
    Edited: May 11, 2015

2. May 12, 2015  
    I love ******s crying about warriors, they don't even know their actual strength nor what actually bugged but they still cry... I guess that's all they can do.
    Ouuuuh look whos talking,the one who made this very threat to cry about rogues..... rofl.Killing warriors is easy as a rogue at least for me after all i did it a lot during ptr days. :P

3. May 12, 2015  
    Also, the "god mobility", high dmg, permanent 25% dr, etc are all from retail. If you think that warriors in retail were OP as well you come off as pretty strange still playing MoP and crying about warriors all the time. Molten/Warmane is a self-proclaimed "blizzlike" server, so they will not change or "fix" the inherent class balance from retail. You better learn to live with warriors being very strong in MoP.
    You don't know jack**** about MoP obviously.Warriors on live were doing half of dmg they do here on warmane,even with cd-s. Reason why they were so "OP" and most wanted class on live is because they had much more utilities than others,such as shockwave,storm bolt,mass reflect,safeguard,fear,double charge,rallying cry etc,not because of their damage.
    On warmane 99.9% of warriors don't have a clue how to play properly their class in this expansion,they are just carried by bugs,tunneling ppl with their unhealable dmg and getting free rating. With that playstyle they would never break 1.8k on live.

4. May 12, 2015  
    I main Rogues and Warrs, so this thread makes me really horny. Anyway, though, I don't see why are you guys still going at it for a 4th page of "your class is more broken than mine".

5. May 12, 2015  
    This thread is so stupid, video where 1 guy standing still and got raped by rogue ( vauuu how is that possible :O ) , where is OP there and in the end looks like OP war thread .

6. May 12, 2015  
    You don't know jack**** about MoP obviously.Warriors on live were doing half of dmg they do here on warmane,even with cd-s. Reason why they were so "OP" and most wanted class on live is because they had much more utilities than others,such as shockwave,storm bolt,mass reflect,safeguard,fear,double charge,rallying cry etc,not because of their damage.
    On warmane 99.9% of warriors don't have a clue how to play properly their class in this expansion,they are just carried by bugs,tunneling ppl with their unhealable dmg and getting free rating. With that playstyle they would never break 1.8k on live.
    Warriors did half the damage they are doing here? Should have stopped reading right there, you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
    Just one hint: people considered them OP, because they had all those abilities on top of the very high damage.

Also, your second statement could be made about any class played on warmane.

7. May 12, 2015  
    Warriors did half the damage they are doing here? Should have stopped reading right there, you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
    Just one hint: people considered them OP, because they had all those abilities on top of the very high damage.

Also, your second statement could be made about any class played on warmane.
    half the damage doesn't mean gimped. perhaps you don't know about the damage on live and how op the damage on warmane really is. ofc with them being so bugged, it's interesting to see some who can't even pull "ok" dps.

8. May 12, 2015  
    half the damage doesn't mean gimped. perhaps you don't know about the damage on live and how op the damage on warmane really is. ofc with them being so bugged, it's interesting to see some who can't even pull "ok" dps.
    Half the damage means exactly that: 50%. Which is a ludicrous statement. I just played a BG to check the damage and it is in line with what my calculations ( based on skill tooltips, damage per swing, pvp power, resilience and armor) predicted and what I saw on retail. On plate armor that would be roughly 10k swings, 10k overpower, 30k slams, 20k mortal strikes, etc. all non-crit (ilvl 513). Leaving me with the conclusion that math > you guys.

Perhaps you can tell me how correct calculations of damage can lead to a significant increase in damage compared to the original version from which the tooltips and calculations are actually derived? In the meantime, you can also watch some videos of warriors in 5.4 to help you remember just how much pressure warriors brought to the table in retail.
    Edited: May 12, 2015

9. May 15, 2015  
    can a rogue,warlock or any other class crit 200k+ dmg on a dudu in bear form? no,they cant

can a warrior (here on warmane) crit 200k+ dmg on a dudu in bear form? yes, it can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjUpOnKshos just check out this video it was recorded here on warmane,every class here is 500+ ilvl plater class and bear form dudu
    oh and mind those absolutely bug free 20k to 100k dots too

even a full grevious buffed chaos bolt cant crit more than 60k on bear form (yea i own lock too)
    every time a noob warrior cries about another class here on the forum,a baby bunny dies
    Edited: May 15, 2015

10. May 15, 2015  
    And some warriors in-game dare to say that they have 25 keybinds. Thats way, WAY too much. Bladestorm on 7 different keybinds perhaps ? so when you smash your face on the keyboard you'll be sure u'll hit the bladestorm button

11. May 15, 2015  
    It does brighten my day seeing Arms warriors posting in outrage about a bug that makes a class kill so fast...the irony, so warm.

12. May 17, 2015  
    can a rogue,warlock or any other class crit 200k+ dmg on a dudu in bear form? no,they cant

can a warrior (here on warmane) crit 200k+ dmg on a dudu in bear form? yes, it can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjUpOnKshos just check out this video it was recorded here on warmane,every class here is 500+ ilvl plater class and bear form dudu
    oh and mind those absolutely bug free 20k to 100k dots too

even a full grevious buffed chaos bolt cant crit more than 60k on bear form (yea i own lock too)
    every time a noob warrior cries about another class here on the forum,a baby bunny dies

My ilvl is 513 and I don't crit even near 200k on anyone, let alone bear form druids. Even with all cooldowns popped, I do not usually go beyond 120k (and that's not on bears). But then again, I don't waste my time trying to find ways to exploit bugs and glitches.
    Therefore, I also never do deep wounds for more than ~40k (except with berserker buff AND all cds popped at the same time). I've had a deep wounds crit for 220k dmg on me. I know that stuff like that happened or (hopefully not ) still happens. But I believe in fair play and am content with my dick's size, so I don't feel the need to go out of my way to **** over other players by means of exploitation.

I stand by what I said: a fairly played warrior's (i.e. not using exploits) damage is pretty much in line with retail MoP.

13. May 18, 2015  
    My ilvl is 513 and I don't crit even near 200k on anyone, let alone bear form druids. Even with all cooldowns popped, I do not usually go beyond 120k (and that's not on bears). But then again, I don't waste my time trying to find ways to exploit bugs and glitches.
    Therefore, I also never do deep wounds for more than ~40k (except with berserker buff AND all cds popped at the same time). I've had a deep wounds crit for 220k dmg on me. I know that stuff like that happened or (hopefully not ) still happens. But I believe in fair play and am content with my dick's size, so I don't feel the need to go out of my way to **** over other players by means of exploitation.

I stand by what I said: a fairly played warrior's (i.e. not using exploits) damage is pretty much in line with retail MoP.
    well i can say the same thing then
    ppl cry about destro locks hitting 200k chaos bolts and 400k shadowburns
    on the other hand my 510ilvl fully enchanted and gemmed locks avarage crit is 90k CB and 50k SB (wich is whith your words: reaallyyy not in line with retail MoP dmg),but nothing we can do about it since 80% of the server is warriors who cry about other classes being OP
    i cant even remember when did i crit more than 120k with berserker,bg and self buffs up

p.s. deep wounds rarery hits me below 50k in arena per tick

First ... 234