1. May 9, 2015  

Custom Groups In RDF

As everyone knows these days you can not enter the RDF without custom group, or you have to wait like half hours, while people on Global are spamming for group creation. These people are making this server bad, because RDF is one of the core things that shows the Server vitality. If we continue to do this the Server will grow very bad, people that try Server, especially those that make Reviews, are testing the RDF timers. Personally I solo que as a Tank, and I am not doing only daily RDF, I do 4-5. I am making this appeal to all players to stop doing that, and to stop asking for high GS in RDFs. I would also ask the Molten Staff if the can disable the custom grouping for RDF, maybe max 2 players premade. Because this is leading to total collapse. I would thank to everyone that are using the dungeon finder to do their RDF and helping the new players.

2. May 22, 2015  
    My friend, you're not making sense.

MoP staff wont stop people from forming RDF groups. Are you crazy? That's nonsense talk. Its part of the reason why this game is massively multiplayer.

If you're having trouble getting in an RDF, try forming a group yourself! That way, you may even get more than 1 run with your group.

But please, don't QQ about people working together. It vexes me.

3. May 23, 2015  
    As everyone knows these days you can not enter the RDF without custom group, or you have to wait like half hours, while people on Global are spamming for group creation. These people are making this server bad, because RDF is one of the core things that shows the Server vitality. If we continue to do this the Server will grow very bad, people that try Server, especially those that make Reviews, are testing the RDF timers. Personally I solo que as a Tank, and I am not doing only daily RDF, I do 4-5. I am making this appeal to all players to stop doing that, and to stop asking for high GS in RDFs. I would also ask the Molten Staff if the can disable the custom grouping for RDF, maybe max 2 players premade. Because this is leading to total collapse. I would thank to everyone that are using the dungeon finder to do their RDF and helping the new players.
    they're not going to disable a game feature just cause you're not happy about how it's being used. if you want to que solo that's fine, the rest of us would rather not get paired with randomers with crap gear that likely will die 2 seconds into a fight.

4. May 23, 2015  
    So i could do a dung in 15 min with geared guildies or 45 min with randoms whom i never gona see again.. Naah ill pass on that