1. May 12, 2015  

Low dps on dummy

Hi

my dps is crap on raiding dummy,in raid its good but i have to pass test somehow so idk what to do..
    reforge,items,weapons,everything is ok but dps is still low.

2. May 13, 2015  
    Well. What's your ilevel, spec, weapons, reforge and gemming priorities, and current hit and expertise

3. May 13, 2015  
    Well. What's your ilevel, spec, weapons, reforge and gemming priorities, and current hit and expertise
    397,combat,no kaled and electrowing dagger,haste>mastery>crit,40 agillity,8% hit and 26 expertise

4. May 13, 2015  
    397,combat,no kaled and electrowing dagger,haste>mastery>crit,40 agillity,8% hit and 26 expertise
    like how bad of a dps are we talking here? keep in mind raid buffs help a loot and you still shold be able to do 20 k on a dumy at least in that gear

5. May 13, 2015  
    with 397 i would expect around 30k dps on a dummy, other things are important too like are you spellhit capped? are you specced correctly? What rotation are you using? Also your actual dps would be helpful so we know how serious the problem is :p

6. May 13, 2015  
    30k - maybe, if we're talking about full PvE gemmed & enchanted gear.

@OP - As it was said, don't expect to have the same DPS on a dummy as in a raid. I remember I was doin 20k on dummies, while doing 32k in raid back in Firelands. Let us know what kind of difference are we talking about.

7. May 14, 2015  
    you know a screnshot of your stats wold be nice to see as well :)

8. May 25, 2015  
    Also, if you're subtlety, you're missing huge amounts of combo points from the talent http://cata.openwow.com/spell=51701, which will make a huge difference in your dps.