1. June 8, 2015  
    League of Legends (Notice the sexy Fnatic Janna avatar) and Batman Arkham: Origins (waiting for Arkham Knight)
    Oh. I would play with you on League of Legends XD. What lvl is your summoner?

2. June 8, 2015  
    Oh. I would play with you on League of Legends XD. What lvl is your summoner?
    Im 24 atm.
    http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Nadejha

3. June 8, 2015  
    Nice stats! Hmm. The server I play on isn't listed. So I can't give you mine XD. I'm still lvl 18 i think. I have this internet connection for like 8 hours already. And I haven't opened wow yet. Maybe I should. Right now.

4. June 8, 2015  
    Nice stats! Hmm. The server I play on isn't listed. So I can't give you mine XD. I'm still lvl 18 i think. I have this internet connection for like 8 hours already. And I haven't opened wow yet. Maybe I should. Right now.
    Transfer to Frostwolf! We can at least say Hi to each other in dalaran.

5. June 8, 2015  
    Transfer to Frostwolf! We can at least say Hi to each other in dalaran.
    Sure! XD. I will login right now. But once I log in, I would be flooded with welcome back messages. I don't know what to tell the guys. hehehe.

6. June 8, 2015  
    Sure! XD. I will login right now. But once I log in, I would be flooded with welcome back messages. I don't know what to tell the guys. hehehe.
    Dalaran Sewers, kgo.

7. June 8, 2015  
    Dalaran Sewers, kgo.
    Damn. As I expected. My character has been flagged for rename.

8. June 8, 2015  
    Damn. As I expected. My character has been flagged for rename.
    I didnt keep yours safe, cos you forgot to ask me and I thought you'd have gotten it or someone else to do it.

9. June 8, 2015  
    I didnt keep yours safe, cos you forgot to ask me and I thought you'd have gotten it or someone else to do it.
    I renamed my character to Illyanah with the double L. I will see you in dalaran sewers.

First 123