1. May 14, 2015  

About the free transfer..

Will gold be also transfered?

2. May 14, 2015  

3. May 14, 2015  

4. May 14, 2015  
    Does not say anywhere how much
    There's no limitations. Everything will stay the same, except guild and character name (if already taken).

5. May 14, 2015  

6. May 14, 2015  

7. May 14, 2015  
    So technically, Warmane is going to silently kill off Sargeras....? -_-'

8. May 14, 2015  
    it's not a "free transfer".. lol
    it's a mandatory relocation

9. May 16, 2015  
    I don't want play in FW. Alliance in FW is the worst scum ever. -.-

10. May 16, 2015  
    alliance are scum on all servers.

i dont want to play on Frostwolf becouse of queue, atm 200 ppl waiting

and u promise no queue.
    Edited: May 16, 2015 Reason: i forgot

11. May 16, 2015  
    alliance are scum on all servers.

i dont want to play on Frostwolf becouse of queue, atm 200 ppl waiting

and u promise no queue.
    Nope, just in FW.

12. May 18, 2015  
    Okay, pardon my attitude, but you've killed the only stable server, so we have no where to go when FW is down (not to mention forcing me to delete alts I was leveling on Sargeras). How on earth does that make any sense? And, so now, unless we create another account, we're limited to 11 alts on MoP :(

I know, I know, it's free, so I shouldn't complain that many of the quests don't work, the only server left DC's me 4 or 5 times a day, but still....

13. May 28, 2015  

14. May 28, 2015  
    Okay, pardon my attitude, but you've killed the only stable server, so we have no where to go when FW is down (not to mention forcing me to delete alts I was leveling on Sargeras). How on earth does that make any sense? And, so now, unless we create another account, we're limited to 11 alts on MoP :(

I know, I know, it's free, so I shouldn't complain that many of the quests don't work, the only server left DC's me 4 or 5 times a day, but still....
    The merge was the only viable solution to the eventual death of Sargeras anyhow. The staff was excellent at realizing that and they made the correct decision. Of course there may be a little instability because they are also doing a great job rolling in changes fast and with the full capacity at peak times it gives them a chance to iron out the issues created by that. All of the instability was going to happen anyhow when we finally filled the server and added those changes, so give them time to correct the instability and it will be fine.

About your characters, if you mean you had more than 11 chars across 2 servers that is quite rare. Dude you can only play one at a time. If you want to try other classes no biggie, start on cata or just roll a new acct. Whereas if you mean you have some low level chars on sargeras that you haven't yet got to level 20, why not spend the 2 days that is required to get to level 20 and then transfer them over because you have til june 30th.

15. May 31, 2015  
    going off from what he said but my main concern does my void storage transfer over?

123 Last