1. May 16, 2015  

Store Points

On what items should i spend my points in the store? As a new player, fresh lvl80 sub rogue, i don't really know what item to get first. So, I appreciate any help. :)

2. May 16, 2015  
    If you wanna stay Sub and play PvP, then Heaven's Fall is what you need. Same if you want to play Assa. If you want to play Combat, then DBW, STS and LK25Hc 1H axe is what you need. We're talking about coins here, I guess. Otherwise it would be a silly question.

3. June 5, 2015  
    Well, if you mean coins, you can get Heavens Fall HC for Sub and Assa, if you go Combat, get Havoc, STS and DBW, also if you can, go for Sylvanas' Cunning, best cloak and its NOT obtanaible in game because togc25 chess is buggy... But, if you mean Points, not Coins, you should go for 239 daggers for sub and assa, and a 1h SLOW axe/sword/mace with arpen for Combat, farm ToC5 for Banner (that trink is like a little STS) and get FoS hc Scorpion

4. June 8, 2015  
    If you're looking at getting a trinket from the vote shop Mjolnir Runestone can be better (dps wise) than Needle-Encrusted Scorpion because of it's higher up-time at lower gear (crit) levels. Mjolnir Runestone is also cheaper than Needle-Encrusted Scorpion.
    Edited: June 8, 2015