1. May 18, 2015  

MoP rogues doubt

Evening ladies and gentleman,

Im here today with the simple and plain question about "which stats are better for combat rogue right now?"
    As far as i knew the stat priority was : agi > exp/hit cap > haste > mastery > crit, but i have been talking to some expirienced rogues on the server (since im kinda new on this class, only 2 weeks in), which pull a nice amount of dps, and they tell me the best stat priority is : agi > exp/hit cap > mastery > crit > haste.

So i was wondering which are your opinions and why? , i've tryed going for mastery and been on dummy for a while, but cant pull that much nor in aoe nor single target, since combat now is a pretty op spec and its coming out really strong, doing less dps than what i do on sub, kind of concerns me, and makes me wonder what's the matter or where to go from this point.....

Would really appreciate some help from anyone who wants to post an opinion. Thank you very much in advance

2. May 18, 2015  
    Evening ladies and gentleman,

Im here today with the simple and plain question about "which stats are better for combat rogue right now?"
    As far as i knew the stat priority was : agi > exp/hit cap > haste > mastery > crit, but i have been talking to some expirienced rogues on the server (since im kinda new on this class, only 2 weeks in), which pull a nice amount of dps, and they tell me the best stat priority is : agi > exp/hit cap > mastery > crit > haste.

So i was wondering which are your opinions and why? , i've tryed going for mastery and been on dummy for a while, but cant pull that much nor in aoe nor single target, since combat now is a pretty op spec and its coming out really strong, doing less dps than what i do on sub, kind of concerns me, and makes me wonder what's the matter or where to go from this point.....

Would really appreciate some help from anyone who wants to post an opinion. Thank you very much in advance
    The reason why they advise you to go mastery is because of killing spree ( a win button and you need to maximaize the damage to kill people with mastery). Haste focus on your sustain damge and energy regen which combat is really need in retail while in warmane there is something wrong with killing spree (IDK really know much about this, so maybe its not bug at all or whatever). I play sub ( i always love sub) and it is insane that combat can kill people with no redbuff in the begining of arena match ( POP shadow blade and killing spree)
    the combat log will show you
    "Main gouge damage (9k - 15k) 3 to 4 times
    shadow blade (9k to 15k+) 5 to 6 times
    poison damage ( 5k - 9k) 3 to 4 times
    killing spree (15k - 25k+) * 7 " I wear Griev dagger ( I dont have sword tho, so it must be higher using sword) thats why you see combat one shot people in 2k+ arena

And again, people is so gay in arena now when they play vs Sub. They like to stand the wall to exploit bug ( fk you guys). i wish they fix this bug

3. May 18, 2015  
    I'd say Mastery will bring you a bit burstier damage in PvP, as described above. However, for PvE you want Haste. The only reason people would pick Mastery over Haste for PvE is if Haste doesn't work properly (energy regen, attack speed scaling etc.), but I doubt that...
    Edited: May 18, 2015

4. May 18, 2015  
    it wasn't long ago that most raiding guilds rejected combat rogues because they unplayable and did no damage. i played combat since stormstout opened and begged for molten to refund my coin gear because of this. now they are in a good spot and touching them can easily ruin them.

you think if they tweak the mastery, they will fix combat potency, t15 set bonuses, killing spree glyph, bandit's guile? not a chance this soon. people are literally asking for combat rogues to be sent back to competing with healers in dps.