1. May 18, 2015  

Mogushan Vaults heroic feedback!

Greetings Warmane players,

Mogushan Vaults (both 10m and 25m) have been released. Please leave your feedback here and make sure your post is constructive and actually contributes us in finding bugs and making this raid better.

Update:

Fixed reported issues so far:

Spirit kings:
    Zian’s Undying Shadows have been fixed
    A combat bug has been resolved
    Event timers during spirit phase have been fixed
    Reset positions have been corrected after a wipe
    Debuffs are now being removed upon entering spirit phase

Stone Guardians:
    Doors properly open upon defeating them in any case
    Petrification no longer stops during the fight

Elegon :
    Energy Charges should not get stuck anymore

Feng:
    Fixed crash that occured during the shield phase
    Edited: May 20, 2015

2. May 18, 2015  
    Greetings Warmane players,

Mogushan Vaults (both 10m and 25m) have been released. Please leave your feedback here and make sure your post is constructive and actually contributes us in finding bugs and making this raid better.
    Its crashing the realm. GG

3. May 18, 2015  
    Stone Guards works fine but the problem which is on normal occurs - door and loots bug out.
    Feng - shield used to crash the server but it got hotfixed nearly instantly.
    Gara'jal overall it looks good but totems like to spawn under the textures.
    Spirit Kings - fixating skulls likes to follow the same player at once(2 spawns and two of them are on the same person), bosses doubles their timers after death, the one while they're alive and another one after their death that means double of each ability happens.
    Elegon story from previous "scripting" happens again. Means he gets tank and spank as soon he reaches 80% health.
    Will of the emperor: Titan sparks moves WAY WAY to fast. Melee dmg of every add and boss is silly

Gonna update as soon we clear those.
    Edited: May 18, 2015

4. May 18, 2015  
    Kill first boss.The door didn't open.No achiv 1 2 3 boss.2 boss bugged after shield phase.

5. May 18, 2015  
    Can you please once add internal cooldowns to mechanics? Fixate every 5 secs, double double double flanking orders...
    We ended up having 8 fixates up!

PS: You forgot to script Elegon!
    None of the achievements is working.

6. May 18, 2015  
    The issues are being looked into. Sarg and FW share the same scripts yet most of the issues are not even showing up on Sarg. Its being worked on as we speak

7. May 18, 2015  
    The issues are being looked into. Sarg and FW share the same scripts yet most of the issues are not even showing up there. Its being worked on as we speak
    Whatever happened to achvs will be fixed for Realm first and such?, we didnt even get achv for any of the boss hc and we cleared it 1st.

8. May 18, 2015  
    The issues are being looked into. Sarg and FW share the same scripts yet most of the issues are not even showing up on Sarg. Its being worked on as we speak
    Yeah, achievements definitely need fixing.

9. May 18, 2015  
    Ok so we managed to try only the Stone Guards. The fight itself works perfectly. BUT after we killed them something strange happened. So we kill them, the door opens, but the guardians are still active and are walking corpses. They still cast their abilities but you cant damage them with single target spells, only with AOE. When you eventually die from their abilities, they respawn, the door closes, BUT one of them does not respawn, the Amethyst in our case.Here are some SS how two guardians are active and the third one is missing, after they respawn - http://i.imgur.com/b2LSjPE.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EHfubse.jpg. We had to call the raid, because there was no way we can advance, since at one point none of the bosses cast Petrification. I guess they could reset after a soft reset ~ 1-2 Hours but I cant confirm that now.

Also a huge issue is that, whenever you walk into the instance set to heroic, you get saved to it, even without killing a boss. That must not happen. You should get saved only after killing a boss.

10. May 19, 2015  
    Ok so we managed to try only the Stone Guards. The fight itself works perfectly. BUT after we killed them something strange happened. So we kill them, the door opens, but the guardians are still active and are walking corpses. They still cast their abilities but you cant damage them with single target spells, only with AOE. When you eventually die from their abilities, they respawn, the door closes, BUT one of them does not respawn, the Amethyst in our case.Here are some SS how two guardians are active and the third one is missing, after they respawn - http://i.imgur.com/b2LSjPE.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EHfubse.jpg. We had to call the raid, because there was no way we can advance, since at one point none of the bosses cast Petrification. I guess they could reset after a soft reset ~ 1-2 Hours but I cant confirm that now.

Also a huge issue is that, whenever you walk into the instance set to heroic, you get saved to it, even without killing a boss. That must not happen. You should get saved only after killing a boss.
    You get saved now even in normal, without killing any boss.

11. May 19, 2015  
    When we enter in MSC HC 10, we take instand id, normaly we take id when we kill first boss
    Edited: May 19, 2015

12. May 20, 2015  
    First 3 bosses work somewhat fine.
    Bugs:
    4th boss, the timers are somewhat messed up, especially the shield of shadow boss (also ticks from any pet hit, not sure if it should?). Merciless one (the first) aint doing anything in heroic. Elegon doesen't work properly at all. The last boss is mostly fine, except the sparks from killing adds move faster than they should but soaking them seems okay.

13. May 20, 2015  
    In the last 2 days we have fixed lots of reported issues, such as:

Spirit kings:
    Zian’s Undying Shadows have been fixed
    Event timers during spirit phase have been fixed
    Reset positions have been corrected after a wipe
    Debuffs are now being removed upon entering spirit phase

Stone Guardians:
    Doors properly open upon defeating them in any case
    Petrification no longer stops during the fight

Elegon :
    Energy Charges should not get stuck anymore

Feng:
    Fixed crash that occured during the shield phase

As usual, we will continue to fix issues as they come up.

14. May 21, 2015  
    In the combo Jade-Jasper-Amethyst if you wipe, the bosses remain active, making you imposible to get into the raid again...

15. May 22, 2015  
    We got up to Spirit Kings on Frostwolf a couple of days ago when the raid locks reset.
    Today I tried to tank a different raid, and at Stone Guard we struggled.
    Here is my feedback on Stone Guard:
    • Lighting up the tiles didn't seem to buff the dps. We had at least 40 tiles lit up,and my friends Mind Flay was still hitting for 35k. Didn't seem increased 40%. I'm probably wrong and will test it more.
    • Some combination of wiping on the first boss and releasing and running in locks the instance for 1/2 hour where nobody can port back in and no system message appears onscreen when you enter the portal.
    • There's a long delay after the petrifying boss pops and before a new one starts petrifying. During this time, no boss has a white circle underneath it. A guy in my raid said there's no real delay on retail, but on Frostwolf it felt like 10sec, meaning 2 bosses get 10 extra energy. After another 4 pops, you get an unacceptable pop and raid wipe. My bad tactic I guess, but is there a delay, and is it working as intended?
    Edited: May 22, 2015

12 Last