1. May 21, 2015  

Vote Points not spendable now?

Why is there nothing on the Blackrock marketplace now for vote points? The items available for coins are still there, but when you select the "points" currency, there is absolutely nothing available. Can't even buy mounts now, what's going on?

2. May 21, 2015  
    I was wondering the same thing too. Hope to get an answer from staff soon :)

3. May 23, 2015  
    They intentionally removed it just to force us to buy all that stuff for real money. That's the point.

4. May 24, 2015  
    They intentionally removed it just to force us to buy all that stuff for real money. That's the point.

If that was the case why should they treat blackrock differently than warsong as you can still spend points on warsong?

5. May 24, 2015  
    ...why should they treat blackrock differently than warsong...
    Yeah, that's the question...

Anyway, I don't think they care about Blackrock anymore...

6. May 25, 2015  
    Anyway, I don't think they care about Blackrock anymore...
    Despite them giving Blackrock much more specific attention than any other realm stand-alone? Please.......

7. May 25, 2015  
    Despite them giving Blackrock much more specific attention than any other realm stand-alone? Please.......
    Like what? And no, WIT1 was not Blackrock exclusive.

8. May 25, 2015  

9. May 26, 2015  
    Just tell me what are u talking about?

I hope u don't think that tournament is enough for casual players, do u?

10. May 28, 2015  
    Like what? And no, WIT1 was not Blackrock exclusive.
    Are you kidding me? Do you not pay attention to the realm you claim to care so much about?
    I hope u don't think that tournament is enough for casual players, do u?
    LOL.

11. May 28, 2015  
    Are you kidding me? Do you not pay attention to the realm you claim to care so much about?

LOL.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evasion_%28ethics%29

TOP KEK XDD
    Edited: May 28, 2015