1. May 27, 2015  

Warrior gear requirements for tanking

I havent played wrath since .... wrath and im trying to remember the caps get to for raiding. Whats the hard cap for hit rating? Is there anything else i need to make sure i have before i start raiding?

2. May 27, 2015  
    You'll want 540 defense and 263 (8%) hit. Once parry haste is fixed then you'll want 26+ expertise

3. May 28, 2015  
    You'll want 540 defense and 263 (8%) hit. Once parry haste is fixed then you'll want 26+ expertise
    On Warmane you have 1% increased chance to miss and a reduced chance of being dodged. So you would want 9% hit and 22 expertise. As human/orc both caps are reasonable achieveable, on any other race you most likely have to cut on both.

From a retail perspective you want 8% hit and 26 expertise. 26 expertise only refering to your chance of being dodged, as the parry cap isn't reachable without sacrificing ****loads of mitigation and/or avoidance.
    Beside the fact that there are only 2 bosses in WOTLK where parry haste might be a problem - Sindragosa and Halion.

4. June 2, 2015  
    Warrior? Here's a hint: respec to dps or reroll, warriors are inferiour to other tanks due to bugs here. You can play it casualy and have fun with it yea.. go for it.. but for any serious endgame raiding i'd rather have any other tank other than a warrior. But like i said .. just a hint, the choise is yours.