1. May 29, 2015  
    what I mean was having 2 extra bars on each side like the dude of this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Tuk-Ui-5-4-MoP look at his screenshot how he has setted his bars that's what I mean, already asked him but seems he ignored me or something..
    My point is I dont want to have only 2 bars on the mid of my screen and the other 3 on my right side of the screen it just doesnt work for me that way..
    You just need to go into options and play around with them.

I run 3 bars mid, 1 Bar under castbar and 1 Bar vertical down by my right chat window and one vertical down the right.
    This is my old hunters UI:
    Spoiler: Show

And my paladin is set up with 2 small bars left and right above raid frames, and then my main CDs down vertial on the left. The rest is 3 bars all hidden with my main abilites and binds on that I dont need to see.
    Like my retail paladin's UI.

You just got to learn what the settings do.

2. May 29, 2015  
    You just need to go into options and play around with them.

I run 3 bars mid, 1 Bar under castbar and 1 Bar vertical down by my right chat window and one vertical down the right.
    This is my old hunters UI:

And my paladin is set up with 2 small bars left and right above raid frames, and then my main CDs down vertial on the left. The rest is 3 bars all hidden with my main abilites and binds on that I dont need to see.
    Like my retail paladin's UI.

You just got to learn what the settings do.
    holy molly I love them, totally want them like that at least like your hunter looks clear and not messy.. I'm sticking with default until I can find a way to make them work like you or that dude from that thread, I thought you already download like that :P I'm not very into messing with addons last time I did I almost lost my wtf folder :( will try later.. will let know know if I success or fail hardcore lel.

First 12