1. May 27, 2015  

Clean and best UI for PvP ?

Hello,
    I'm looking for an easy to install UI, that looks clean and sober something like this one :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_h42_-QK2s
    Along with the debuff addons with it, can you guys help me please ?

2. May 27, 2015  
    Hey!Your best chance would be getting addon called bartender.Also reduce "Ui scale",make higher resolution.If you got bunch macros i suggestion you to take look on "bindpad" which is best addon for that.To make your bartender not that messy you should put mostly spells with cd-s on it example:vanish,cos,lava burst..."spell without cd can be on special bar on bartender(you can hide it) or binded in bindpad....So basically for every class you can use "2bars" in bartender if you manage it right.Requires tweaking but you will get it after some time.

3. May 28, 2015  
    Hey!Your best chance would be getting addon called bartender.Also reduce "Ui scale",make higher resolution.If you got bunch macros i suggestion you to take look on "bindpad" which is best addon for that.To make your bartender not that messy you should put mostly spells with cd-s on it example:vanish,cos,lava burst..."spell without cd can be on special bar on bartender(you can hide it) or binded in bindpad....So basically for every class you can use "2bars" in bartender if you manage it right.Requires tweaking but you will get it after some time.
    I will do that, thanks alot m8.
    Also the health bars, does bartender has its own ? or there's another addon for that ?

4. May 28, 2015  
    Also the health bars, does bartender has its own ? or there's another addon for that ?
    I use pitbul4, shadowedUF is also an option, but don't try to use either as arena frames atleast for MOP, i built mine on OUF but that would require some LUA knowladge, look into gladius.

5. May 28, 2015  

6. May 28, 2015  
    Np^^ No it doesnt tho but there are bunch of addons like that .For example xpearl which requires some tweaking but its cool in the end!You can install addon called "move anything" which can move basically every frame in wow.If you want to add cool "shady" effect to your frames i suggest installing "santa ui",for cast bar there is quartz.For checking interrupts/cds etc. of your enemies download afflicted(requires also tweaking) but you will be satisfied.Bagnon for bags,tidy +clean plates for nameplats(much better then default ones).Sound alerter is addon which tells you what spell enemy used(however not showing cd thats why you have afflicted for that).But as i said in previous post most you will get by installing bartender and reducing your ui scale.Cheers!

7. May 28, 2015  
    ELVUI is a best UI in wow.
    Beautiful indeed, great :) thanks alot. easy to setup even for a lazy-*** like me :O.
    Edited: May 28, 2015

8. May 28, 2015  
    ELVUI is a best UI in wow.
    thing about elvui is that it lacks more action bars imo 2 action bars isnt enough tbh I like elv ui but it needs 2 more bars or more action bars..

9. May 28, 2015  
    thing about elvui is that it lacks more action bars imo 2 action bars isnt enough tbh I like elv ui but it needs 2 more bars or more action bars..
    I belive you can add more action bars, I've got 4 on my warrior.
    Only bad thing about this addon is that it hides the red "?" (assistance tab) so you pretty much give up on the auto unstuck option.

10. May 28, 2015  
    I have 6 Bars on Elvui.... IDK why your only using 2. lol.

I belive you can add more action bars, I've got 4 on my warrior.
    Only bad thing about this addon is that it hides the red "?" (assistance tab) so you pretty much give up on the auto unstuck option.
    Hit Esc then click "help"... You dont need the little "?" button.

11. May 28, 2015  
    Hello,
    I'm looking for an easy to install UI, that looks clean and sober something like this one :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_h42_-QK2s
    Along with the debuff addons with it, can you guys help me please ?
    i suggest using the Default UI along with bartender and using Scripts to optimize it, i f you need these scripts let me know via pm.

12. May 28, 2015  

Hit Esc then click "help"... You dont need the little "?" button.
    why bothering, '.Unstuck' will do the trick ;)

13. May 28, 2015  
    why bothering, '.Unstuck' will do the trick ;)
    OMG I didnt know something about WoW.....
    Delete posts so no-one can see my fail :(

14. May 29, 2015  
    Its all up to you. I would suggest standard Blizzard UI (orginal one, orginal player/target frames, orginal action bars etc) instead installing pve addons like Elvui or something similar.

I play with custom UI since years, you can modify it by addons like "PortraitTimers" that will help you alot in PvP.

And about that UI from stream, its just for tournaments, like for spectator mode only.

15. May 29, 2015  
    what I mean was having 2 extra bars on each side like the dude of this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Tuk-Ui-5-4-MoP look at his screenshot how he has setted his bars that's what I mean, already asked him but seems he ignored me or something..
    My point is I dont want to have only 2 bars on the mid of my screen and the other 3 on my right side of the screen it just doesnt work for me that way..

12 Last