1. May 29, 2015  

New Player from East Coast US

Hello all. I'm a new NA player (east coast). I wondered which WotLK realm has the most NA players, and which faction has more of those NA players. I'm happy to roll on either side. Would love to do dungeons and raids, not really interested in PvP. I main tanked on my Paladin during Wrath in a semi serious 10 man guild. We had an alt run where I played Mage, which was my favorite class. Are any classes/roles in more demand?

I also posted this in the America subforum, so I apologize for the double post.

Thanks.

2. May 29, 2015  
    Hello,

You should check out Deathwing and more specifically, the guild <Proud> on alliance . Even though there is a majority of EU/other players in the guild, there is also quite of few Americans ( like myself ) actively raiding. Also, their raid time suits Americans decently. They raid at 6PM EST or 10 PM ST which is convenient for Americans.

If you want to know more about <Proud>, go check out
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....oud-gt-(A)-PvE

Also feel free to private message me for more information.

3. May 29, 2015  
    Hello,

You should check out Deathwing and more specifically, the guild <Proud> on alliance . Even though there is a majority of EU/other players in the guild, there is also quite of few Americans ( like myself ) actively raiding. Also, their raid time suits Americans decently. They raid at 6PM EST or 10 PM ST which is convenient for Americans.

If you want to know more about <Proud>, go check out
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....oud-gt-(A)-PvE

Also feel free to private message me for more information.
    Thanks for the response. I may do that. The high speed leveling on Deathwing is tempting though. Already started a horde mage on there. Is there more of a raiding focus on one server versus the other?

4. May 29, 2015  
    Thanks for the response. I may do that. The high speed leveling on Deathwing is tempting though. Already started a horde mage on there. Is there more of a raiding focus on one server versus the other?
    Deathwing has more end game guilds than Ragnaros. However; there is enough on both realms, so its just preference and other variables ( Raid time, Faction, ETC)