1. Auction house problem

I am trying to search through the AH in-game but it gets buggy that i can't switch the page or search again here is a pic showing my problem( the arrows and search become grey)

SS: http://i.imgur.com/MgDGHu0.jpg

2. Ok, so this bug has long been known. Where to get a patch for MOP?

3. You can try cata version. I will check how it works on MoP later and probably add MoP version.

4. You can try cata version. I will check how it works on MoP later and probably add MoP version.
    well my problem got fixed by waiting few hours offline

5. well my problem got fixed by waiting few hours offline
    If it's same as on wotlk and cata then closing AH window and reopening fixes it but it happens again every time you change pages too fast.

6. I am trying to search through the AH in-game but it gets buggy that i can't switch the page or search again here is a pic showing my problem( the arrows and search become grey)

SS: http://i.imgur.com/MgDGHu0.jpg
    We've applied throttling to AH requests after observing it was responsible for quite a bit of delay on Frostwolf which unintendedly broke some AH functionality if used too quickly or with addons. I've now enabled a small queue with this throttle so this should no longer happen with regular no-addon usage of the AH on Frostwolf. As for addons, it's unlikely this change will fix them (it depends on if they spam requests, or wait for responses), if AH addons are still broken I would recommend using the AH fix posted above by anyone0.

7. We've applied throttling to AH requests after observing it was responsible for quite a bit of delay on Frostwolf which unintendedly broke some AH functionality if used too quickly or with addons. I've now enabled a small queue with this throttle so this should no longer happen with regular no-addon usage of the AH on Frostwolf. As for addons, it's unlikely this change will fix them (it depends on if they spam requests, or wait for responses), if AH addons are still broken I would recommend using the AH fix posted above by anyone0.
    Regular AH addons should never send new request before receiving response of previous request and waiting a certain amount of time between requests specified in clients files (around 0.5 secs). Exception is Auctioneers sort by columns functions on wotlk, which ignore that delay for some reason and can send requests faster when clicking on columns name repeatedly. Just tried using auction house on Frostwolf. Seems to be working fine without addons and should work with addons also since addons don't send requests faster than it can be done by manually switching pages quickly. But the problem still exists on wotlk and cata realms.

8. Regular AH addons should never send new request before receiving response of previous request and waiting a certain amount of time between requests specified in clients files (around 0.5 secs). Exception is Auctioneers sort by columns functions on wotlk, which ignore that delay for some reason and can send requests faster when clicking on columns name repeatedly. Just tried using auction house on Frostwolf. Seems to be working fine without addons and should work with addons also since addons don't send requests faster than it can be done by manually switching pages quickly. But the problem still exists on wotlk and cata realms.
    MoP's packet throttler is more advanced which allows us to do much more, including queue up subsequent packets, among other stuff. Cataclysm and WoTLK however do not have that at this time, and because of that we are forced to do a hard drop on packets which ends up breaking the AH as the client waits for a response that it'll never receive. I'll look into porting it over to Cataclysm in the near future, however it's unlikely to be fixed on WoTLK until Lordaeron's work comes around to the rest of the WoTLK realms.