View Poll Results: Should Hellscream's Warsong and Strength of Wrynn be enabled?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, enable it as an optional buff from the start

58 22.75%
  • No, it should be disabled for some time

197 77.25%
  1. [Poll] Icecrown Citadel - Hellscream's Warsong and Strength of Wrynn

Greetings,
    Since there was a lot of interest in the difficulty of ICC which will be on Lordaeron a few decisions have to be made which will directly affect that.
    The first is the 30% optional buff which was gradually introduced on retail. We are interested in your opinion on this topic and based on the results of the poll the buff will either be removed completely or available as it was before

Comments are welcome but first give your vote

2. In my opinion there is no need for that, the current state on deathwing and ragnaros is that many guild have easy times on bosses since many mechanics are not working, on retail alot of guild had hard time passing hc bosses like deathbringer saurfang or professor putricide, those are quite broken / not scripted on both realm, when those bosses are scripted many guilds will have some hard times on hc mode. Properly scripted bosses are hard enough for alot of people.

3. We are playing 3.3.5 and such measures consist a great abuse.

4. Warmane must launch a normal realm and stop trying to improve by changing things that should stay as they are,like blocking experience at 60 and 70,yet players will experience 3.3.5 with old content and won't provide the wanted experience.There are important things to be fixed and some people demand custom measures.No is the only possible answer.

5. Not again,just launch a realm with as many features available as you can,focus on repairing bugged stuff.I hate to see people that want to mutilate Lordaeron by requesting 2.4 and other patches stuff on 3.3.5,it's like tuning a 1900 car with a 2000s engine,you can't feel those times,they are gone.

6. You got my vote, but more important the a buff i'd say it is the option to change the difficulty in middle of raid, hopefully this unique future will be available.

7. Next Poll will probably be to decide if there should be or not custom portals,and guess what ,the staff will do as the majority decides and not what is right to do,it feels like politics,such a disappointment .

8. Next Poll will probably be to decide if there should be or not custom portals,and guess what ,the staff will do as the majority decides and not what is right to do,it feels like politics,such a disappointment .
    This isn't custom content, icc on retail was released without the buff. Every 28 days 5% to the buff were added, ending with a 30% increase. The question here is if the players want the buff to be available from the start

It is just about making the raid as hard as it was when it was first released, after the "ICC rush" is over the buff will be there anyway like it is on DW and Ragnaros

9. This isn't custom content, icc on retail was released without the buff. Every 28 days 5% to the buff were added, ending with a 30% increase. The question here is if the players want the buff to be available from the start

It is just about making the raid as hard as it was when it was first released, after the "ICC rush" is over the buff will be there anyway like it is on DW and Ragnaros
    You are missing something,ICC was released in 3.3.0,we are playing 3.3.5 and please stop influencing the votes,they are already altered by people who want to test things,those peple who wanted to test new expansions and after years returned to the good old 3.3.5.

People should stop getting carried away and think what might be the consequences over time. The players that were willing to experiment end up by returning to a classical 3.3.5 realm,while those cataclysm and pandaria realms lost their magic after the first 2 months.

Lordaeron impressed everyone and managed to attract players in a constant way,since it is not an experiment,which is going to be right now.Unfortunately , the stuff will do just as the blind people will vote.Chose stability not experiments,Lordaeron needed just some fixes not major custom features.
    Edited: August 4, 2015

10. You are missing something,ICC was released in 3.3.0,we are playing 3.3.5 and please stop influencing the votes,they are already altered by people who want to test things,those peple who wanted to test new expansions and after years returned to the good old 3.3.5.

People should stop getting carried away and think what might be the consequences over time. The players that were willing to experiment end up by returning to a classical 3.3.5 realm,while those cataclysm and pandaria realms lost their magic after the first 2 months.

Lordaeron impressed everyone and managed to attract players in a constant way,since it is not an experiment,which is going to be right now.Unfortunately , the stuff will do just as the blind people will vote.Chose stability not experiments,Lordaeron needed just some fixes not major custom features.
    man i dont understand what do u want :/ u want the buff to be working from the start? its boring like that... i want like retail, that it will be released gradually, some challenge. no idea why all the whining... its just simple buff that i even prefer be without it at all (at least until we realize its too hard... if it will be hard) and remember there is still heroic

11. You are missing something,ICC was released in 3.3.0,we are playing 3.3.5 and please stop influencing the votes,they are already altered by people who want to test things,those peple who wanted to test new expansions and after years returned to the good old 3.3.5.

But..dude? It's not custom content. We get it, you want a x1 wotlk server with working quests and easy icc raiding. You are entitled to your opinion of course but how can you keep bashing this? I find it very nice of the dev/staff team to actually ask us players what we would like and not, infact that is awesome.

12. You are missing something,ICC was released in 3.3.0,we are playing 3.3.5 and please stop influencing the votes,they are already altered by people who want to test things,those peple who wanted to test new expansions and after years returned to the good old 3.3.5.

The only one here whos blind(or just stupid as hell) is you my friend.Are u at least trying to read and understand what he is trying to tell you.Yea it is 3.3.5a patch so what should developers do?Release pos fos icc rs from the very start of the realm.You obviously never played a real blizzlike wotlk server or retail.If you did play it you would acctualy give some constructive advice instead of trying to be anoying.Can you at least try to explain to all of us whats so wrong in playing a raid in its full difficulty.No devs make it all tank and spank and boost the buff to 70 % so these douchebags get what they want

13. man i dont understand what do u want :/ u want the buff to be working from the start? its boring like that... i want like retail, that it will be released gradually, some challenge. no idea why all the whining... its just simple buff that i even prefer be without it at all (at least until we realize its too hard... if it will be hard) and remember there is still heroic
    What they want to implement happened in 3.3.0 not in 3.3.5,our actual patch.

14. i thought it will be progressive from the start... my poll decision would maybe have changed if i knew :) u should do a poll if we want it progressive or not ^^ i still think u should release everything at the start and do progressive nax ulduar and icc :P but oh well im fine with everything i guess

15. The only one here whos blind(or just stupid as hell) is you my friend.Are u at least trying to read and understand what he is trying to tell you.Yea it is 3.3.5a patch so what should developers do?Release pos fos icc rs from the very start of the realm.You obviously never played a real blizzlike wotlk server or retail.If you did play it you would acctualy give some constructive advice instead of trying to be anoying.Can you at least try to explain to all of us whats so wrong in playing a raid in its full difficulty.No devs make it all tank and spank and boost the buff to 70 % so these douchebags get what they want
    You proved that you either didn't play on or have a bad memory,cause what everyone goes crazy about happened in 3.3.0 and not 3.3.5.

123 ... Last