1. i tried to make a new account on the new site, but its still not confirmed and there is no confirmation email.

Friendly regards, Lohimx.

2. i tried to make a new account on the new site, but its still not confirmed and there is no confirmation email.

Friendly regards, Lohimx.
    Hello,

If you can try using a gmail.com email to create your account since that is working. Else our leader should be able to manually activate your account.

Friendly regards,
    Officer Benzimas

3. I don't know why Yahoo blocks the e-mails. I'll have to manually create the accounts. I just need the Name and E-mail. Send them to me here as a private message or go post them on the guild forum in the Recruitment section. That one is available to Guests as well.

4. We're still looking for members!

If you're intrested feel free to leave a application at our recruitment office

The current state of recruitment is:
    Death Knight: High
    Druid: High
    Hunter: High
    Mage: High
    Paladin: Medium
    Priest: Medium
    Rogue: Medium
    Shaman: High
    Warlock: High
    Warrior: Medium

Ofcourse if you've any questions feel free to ask them here in this topic or on our forum and we will answer them as soon as possible.

5. Hi, what a lovely guild it seems to be. I registred an account to gmail but haven't got any email yet. Is there a possibility i could just send the application to your inbox here?

6. Hi, what a lovely guild it seems to be. I registred an account to gmail but haven't got any email yet. Is there a possibility i could just send the application to your inbox here?
    For Gmail it should work, did you check your spam box?

7. Hi, what a lovely guild it seems to be. I registred an account to gmail but haven't got any email yet. Is there a possibility i could just send the application to your inbox here?
    IT works, just check spam box

8. Watof0k. The Recruitment page is available to Guests so you can post even if you don't have an account.
    Here you go. http://draconisirae.eu5.org/modules....7655121f9af746

At the end just leave your desired account name and e-mail and I'll manually make an account for you with the password 123456.

9. Alrighty, submitted my application.
    //Sorry for my childish forum name here, didn't even realise i have this.

10. We are still looking for mature and fun people to join our community. Our guild will aim for Heroic content while at the same time promote the social aspect of the game.
    So, if you are looking for a friendly place to experience the WotLK expansion come and Join Us

11. Hey guys :) Scopp here and I just got accepted. Are we meeting at a location ingame when the server goes up? I say we should. Just introduce ourselves as level 1 on a common ground. If no, then let me know how to get in contact with you guys.

12. Too bad you guys go alliance way i would have liked to join:). Wish you all the best either way ;)

13. Too bad you guys go alliance way i would have liked to join:). Wish you all the best either way ;)
    Horde scum! Go away! :3! Too bad you want to roll horde. Hope to see you in some PvP Can't wait to slay some Wotlk Horde scum :DD (no hard feelings <3)

Hey guys :) Scopp here and I just got accepted. Are we meeting at a location ingame when the server goes up? I say we should. Just introduce ourselves as level 1 on a common ground. If no, then let me know how to get in contact with you guys.
    Add the guild leader in your friend list. Other then that It will be impossible to meet up due ot the activity of especially the first few hours.

14. permanently deleted
    Edited: November 11, 2015

First 1234 Last