View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. what do u think how many pvp boxer gonna level to 80 on x1 rates? When its a 30 man boxer he has to level 6 times a 5 man party to 80.
    U will hardly see them. Probably not at all...
    You terribly wrong cuz I can contraddict you just using this thread posts. This guy:
    I spent 20 hours, only 11 lvl. Its very hard.

What should I do now? When I lvlup 30 - Warmane forbid Multibox?
    Proterean, please give an answer, what should I do?
    Just leveled 16 or more in 20 hours in a hell-crowded server relase.

EDIT: The guild window say: 25 members 20 online. I am pretty sure he leveled 25 shaman and he plan to level 30 char

EDIT2: we don' need "many ppl", we just need 2 nerds with 30x2 char to ruin the pvp experience of so many players.
    Edited: October 1, 2015

2. You terribly wrong cuz I can contraddict you just using this thread posts. This guy:

EDIT: The guild window say: 25 members 20 online. I am pretty sure he leveled 25 shaman

EDIT2: we don' need "many ppl" we just need 2 nerds with 30x2 char to ruin the pvp experience of so many players.
    He is only level 11 and u dont even know if this guy gonna pvp or pve if he will ever reach level 80.

3. He is only level 11 and u dont even know if this guy gonna pvp or pve if he will ever reach level 80.
    You're clutching at straws.

4. You terribly wrong cuz I can contraddict you just using this thread posts. This guy:

EDIT: The guild window say: 25 members 20 online. I am pretty sure he leveled 25 shaman and he plan to level 30 char

EDIT2: we don' need "many ppl", we just need 2 nerds with 30x2 char to ruin the pvp experience of so many players.
    No, i play with 20. Another 5 chars - another player

5. No, i play with 20. Another 5 chars - another player
    What should I do now? When I lvlup 30 - Warmane forbid Multibox?
    10 letters to post the reply

6. Actually mastainfasta is one of those who abuse and gank in SW Neltharion. I don't care if he donated 10k dollars, hes accounts should be monitored by Warmane Staff.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....21#post2467121

Than we really need a sieage of Lordaeron...

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....of-Multiboxing
    Edited: October 4, 2015

7. With his friend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMIC...ature=youtu.be

Looks like he gank all the Ally cities and most of all he gank Tol Barad which is the most annoying since (I was there once) he camp there for 40/50 minuts giving a Big clear advantage to Horde faction.

EDIT: he use 35 char to be precise

8. All on all,tbh prestart this thread i find nothing but whining against pvp.Whining against donators,whining against bgs,whining against arena players etc etc.
    A descent pvp player will never ever whine against pvp,whatever the sort of.But looking at this thread in general,cry kids against multiboxers.This is what it looks to me.Despite all in and out arguments versus and for multiboxing i never in my life even had a thought crossing hey shutdown multiboxing.

Anywhere i played.
    And that0s what i think older and senior player look at it that way.I dont know anybody in my guild that said anything against MB and they have been killed (like 4 hours ago by paladin).And most of em are older fellas.Shows that with age comes the understanding of taking things maturely.And before you you say ur mature and old,i dont think you should be upset if you were.

Just beacuse some is mad against mb and they dont have pc or tools for it( (plenty of people told me they would try it but their hardware sucks) they go against em.
    Given the time and resourcers i bet 90% of people here would go into MB for pure challenge of placing and doing things differently.Its same as in rich kids driving super fast cars ,having **** load of dough and living the life truly.Most of us will say spoiled arrogant kids,but given the chance wouldnt we if we were given the chance pick 1000 usd daily instead 10 ?Driving Murcielago instead Volvo miniwagon?(didnt include girls since obviously one worth person is better then 100x corrupted).

And to put in final,i think fear is controlling lot of people,once fear controls you ,you will not be able to drive it.Hence most people are not into pvp,to further enhance and whone their skills.And when they get killed 5vs1 non multiboxing they come and start the same threads.Pretty much sums it up.

And i can bet same thing will occur with coin shop when it opens on Lord (sooner or later).

9. All on all,tbh prestart this thread i find nothing but whining against pvp.
    A descent pvp player will never ever whine against pvp,whatever the sort of.But looking at this thread in general,cry kids against multiboxers.This is what it looks to me.Despite all in and out arguments versus and for multiboxing i never in my life even had a thought crossing hey shutdown multiboxing.

Anywhere i played.
    And that0s what i think older and senior player look at it that way.I dont know anybody in my guild that said anything against MB and they have been killed (like 4 hours ago by paladin).And most of em are older fellas.Shows that with age comes the understanding of taking things maturely.And before you you say ur mature and old,i dont think you should be upset if you were.

Just beacuse some is mad against mb and they dont have pc or tools for it( (plenty of people told me they would try it but their hardware sucks) they go against em.
    Given the time and resourcers i bet 90% of people here would go into MB for pure challenge of placing and doing things differently.Its same as in rich kids driving super fast cars ,having **** load of dough and living the life truly.Most of us will say spoiled arrogant kids,but given the chance wouldnt we if we were given the chance pick 1000 usd daily instead 10 ?Driving Murcielago instead Volvo miniwagon?(didnt include girls since obviously one worth person is better then 100x corrupted).

And to put in final,i think fear is controlling lot of people,once fear controls you ,you will not be able to drive it.Hence most people are not into pvp,to further enhance and whone their skills.And when they get killed 5vs1 non multiboxing they come and start the same threads.Pretty much sums it up.
    I'm sorry to nerf your self-love but not averyone is like you. And you don't need this great hardware to play a 11 years old game in 20/30 windows. You only need a decent computer
    Edited: October 2, 2015

10. I'm sorry to nerf your self-love but not averyone is like you. And you don't need this great hardware to play a 11 years hold game in 20/30 windows. You only need a decent computer

Love your reply,clap for your maturity.

11. Actually mastainfasta is the one who abuse and gank in SW Neltharion. I don't care if he donated 10k dollars, hes accounts should be monitored by Warmane Staff.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....21#post2467121

Than we really need a sieage of Lordaeron...

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....of-Multiboxing
    Yeah, its me. And what?

20 shammy - 17lvl. Played 1 day 17 hours

12. Só just because 1 guy abuses it that doesnt mean it should be forbidden! I'm dual boxing a mage and a priest,been in groups with other PPL... AM I ruining other PPL experience with my dual boxing?

13. Só just because 1 guy abuses it that doesnt mean it should be forbidden! I'm dual boxing a mage and a priest,been in groups with other PPL... AM I ruining other PPL experience with my dual boxing?
    All it takes is one person to make the authorities reconsider decisions and privileges

14. Well but it would be kinda unfair to allow some and deny others... And to forbid 30 char dual boxong BCS of PvP disrupts would be the same as forbiding LVL 80 from Ganking lowbies... But yeah I think 30 char MB is silly... But at the same time PPL may fins Roleplay silly and I like it alot... This MB question is rly tricky só I think moderators should intervene only when they think its necessary. Most of the times MB wont be an issue to the server

15. Well but it would be kinda unfair to allow some and deny others... And to forbid 30 char dual boxong BCS of PvP disrupts would be the same as forbiding LVL 80 from Ganking lowbies... But yeah I think 30 char MB is silly... But at the same time PPL may fins Roleplay silly and I like it alot... This MB question is rly tricky só I think moderators should intervene only when they think its necessary. Most of the times MB wont be an issue to the server
    Yes it would be, so deny everyone of it...
    The difference between ganking lowbies at cap and multiboxing is, Blizz made the game with that in mind and it requires no additional support from other software.
    It's not a question of whether it's silly or not, but on it's disruption and, well, what is required to use it (again external resources not supported by blizz). Plus RP IS supported by Blizz, proof is the fact they have RP realms.
    You are wrong, already they are an issue, I was on last night planning to get some levels before bed, when suddenly a wild 5-man Multiboxer appears and proceeds to gank me for a good 30-45 minutes, till I thought '**** it' and went to bed. I won't be online for today, which is why I wanted to squeeze out some levels before bed, and so because of one guy and his many characters I have lost a lot of time. It doesn't help my guild want all of us to be capped by the end of the week...

**** you multiboxer's...**** you.

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last