1. The collectors revisited. Forstwolf Alliance

Helloz!

The guild is a story telling guild based upon a bounty hunter named Alizeah North. As such, the company will be bounty hunters. All sorts of bounty hunter style characters to lone wolf mercs may join. This is a more 'true to life fantasy' guild, believable to those who play and readers. Those who join will be expected to be somewhat reasonable in their roleplay. As someone who has played many different characters and has been at the heart of a lot of 'hardcore' plots, I guarantee the drama and roleplay will be involved will be involving. Moreso 'realistic' then daytime soap operas. We are recruiting those who enjoy story based rp, seasoned or willing to give it a go. If you feel that you have what it takes to contribute to our storyline, please do message me in forums or ingame as castella.

The head writer, SS aka White Lion, who is always looking for creative minds to contribute to the grandiose storyline and fun with RP.
    Edited: February 11, 2016

2. Ratsach and alias, Hebrew for vile murderer.
    Race: Elf
    Height: 5'8
    Build: lithe
    Hair: Auburn falling straight just past the shoulders
    Distinguishing features: Heavily tattood and multiple piercing in ear, nose, lip, and belly button.

History, Part I.

Ratsach was born into a loving family, her parents considering her a blessing because conception was long and difficult. Being an only child ratsach was spoiled rotten, making an art of emotionally blackmailing her parents into giving her anything and everything she ever wanted. She knew she was different from other children , better then them. When her charms failed to work upon other children her age she became resentful and anti-social, having few playmates. She despised those who would not make her the center of attention, after all, she was the miracle child. Far more important then everyone else with a grand destiny ahead of her. Pitting one against the other with her streams of lies, telling all what they wished to hear. Ratsach struggled on for years, until that fateful day in whish she hit puberty. Suddenly all the boys and even men started noticing her, she was the center of attention as it should be. And it was EASY. She pitted male against male, hot and cold, suggesting things she had no real intention of doing showierng her with attention and gifts she so longed for. Other girls her age envied her, hated her. She had no qualms of stealing anyones love interest for as little as her own amusement and certainly out of vengeance. As the games went on, she went further and further, experimenting. This gave her little satisfaction other then tangible benefits and swaying those who may otherwise not be swayed. She found her eye more and more focused upon other females. A fact she kept solely to herself.

In time her parents became concerned with her reckless behaviors they pleaded with her. Yelled at her. Tried to control her, but nothing sunk home. Eventually they gave up trying and Ratsach ran away, into the arms of a wealthy man of influence. A few years went by and the restlessness and boredom built up. Her betrothed took upon a mistress, then another, then another. At first jealousy cropped up, but she was hardly faithful herself unbeknownst to her newly wed husband. She often spied on him, in amusement, as she was using him far more then he was using her, until he swore his undying love to another in the heat of passion and MEANT it. She became irate, unable to think of anything else. Who was this woman to take her place, how DARE she! She seethed in silence for days, until one fated night where Ratsach caught her husband with his mistress in bed. They whispered sweet nothings in each others ears, an intimacy she never knew and resented. Jealously quickly turned into rage. Shaking in a cold sweat, she stormed off into the kitchen unshealthing a butchers knife from the block. Her lips curled into a murderous smile as she started at it in her hand. Ratsach creeped quickly and quietly, stepping to the constant rhythm of moans coming from her bedroom. Standing for a moment, head tilting, she contemplated the two lost in passion. Musing to herself they had no idea what was to come, so helpless, so foolish. She leaped forward unto the bed and in the moment of confusion she placed the knife upon her husbands neck and cut deep. Sounds of gurgling filling the air before the screams of a horrified mistress. The mistress began to sob, pleading for her life as Ratsach stood 'tall' over her on hands and knees. For a moment she pitted the poor wench, but the exhileration from the kill overcame her. A feeling so powerful, so moving, so intoxicating, something she had never felt before. Pondering for a moment, confused as to these feelings she trained her knife upon the mistress. With a cold heart, she thrust the knife into the womans chest. Blood spurted, splashing her in rhythm , and Ratsach became intoxicated with pleasure. Standing over her fresh kills, staring at them unfeeling and without empathy she basked in the glory of their demise. Never had she felt so much power.
    Edited: February 12, 2016

3. Character name: Roseslayer
    Full name: Rose ''Dread Lord'' Greenfang
    Race: Worgen
    Class: Warrior
    Residence: None
    Guild: The Collectors
    Height: 7.2 feet/2.20 metres

Appearance: Fur as black as coal, eyes, saphire-blue.Tall as a mountain and strong as a wolf.He has a scar on his left eye and another one on the chest.
    His dreaded helmet, hiding his face, gives you the feeling he is trying to hide sadness and despair.

Personality: Rose is nor social, nor friendly.He is very abusive and can sometimes get pshysical.He might get obseesed with someone.Fanatical and remorceless he is a perfect warlord, always ready to battle.But he has his own problems...fear of lightning and thunder, which doesn't help when a battle is happening during a storm.He also has Phagophobia, fear of swallowing and being consumed by another being...and most importantly he is afraid of losing his own self in the deep, endless pools of madness.He is trying to talk gently to females but can't hold the farse too long if someone is annoying him.A silent mad looking worgen, whoose trust aint easy to get.

Story of the ''Dread Lord'' Part 1 :

I awoke from a dead-long sleep without a single glance of who i was.First thing i noticed was a gorgeous young worgen female silently crying over my chest...I tryed asking what is wrong but words just didn't come out of my mouth.Another worgen got inside of the room we were in and he said:
    -Crying won't help you Lea!Just give up!He is done for!Like your sister!-then he wen't out of the room as the girl tryed silencing her cry.
    I reached her face with my hand wiping her tears of as she looked at me with a now calm face.First thing she did was jump onto my bandaged neck, hugging me while silently saying:
    -I knew you didn't die!Welcome back Rose!
    And that is when i heard my name...''Rose''.She was happy that i was alive...but then i asked:
    -I am sorry girl...but who are you?
    To which she replied:
    -It's me!Lea!Don't you remember?Your girlfriend was my sister...
    -Was?
    -They caught her...now she is dead...-said Lea with another set of tears flowing from her eyes.
    So i just let her cry until she calmed down.After a while she fell asleep so i got out of my bed and out of the room.As i was coming out someone screamed ''ROSE?!You are alive?''.And then she started explaining to me not who i was...but who i am.She said i am a head hunter of great class and that i have to leave the village before everyone else does.And so she lead me to my chest, in which my things were kept.In there i found two old cursed swords, a dread looking helmet and some extra armor.I put the armor on...took the weapons, some food.And i was of to travel.All i knew is that im a strong warrior of a high class, and that i have to do my job.While i was walking south i felt my mindset change on the go.I started remembering how i behaved, how i fought.Some things came back some didn't.
    All i did after that was be a lone wolf.Be a hunter.And as the lady said:''A hunter must hunt!''...and so i did.A head hunter of high class...lonely...with my own problems like hunger and storms.And now im just looking for a reason in this world...just looking for a reason...maybe love...noblety...

Loves: likes being inside a cosy room near a cosy fire...can skip food thou.Loves to cut down targets from the bounty board.
    Hates: liers, traitors, users, storms, lightning, to eat, to be alone(althou he is already used to it)

Rose's childhood and early life:
    Rose didn't start like you...no.Rose's father was an insane murderer who raped Rose's mother.After 7 years of life without a father figure trying to help his poor mother...his father came and killed her.After that Rose had to put this damned madman down and so he did.He grabbed a knife and stabbed the murderer's heart out.And so that was his early childhood...murdering his father after loosing his mother.
    His childhood didnt seem to get easier tho.He was training as much as he could to get stronger and stop his loved ones from dieing...when he was 13 he struck his first target down to get gold for food, and so he continued.Target after target he was saving up a coin by coin and trying to survive.In his early 20-s he went to a village and decided to stay there a while...but his old demons found him.His father's murder group found Rose and burned down the village while looking for him.To let the souls of the dead rest in peace he killed all of them...one by one...swing by swing...chop by chop...slice by slice.Blood was falling drop by drop on the now burned ground and Rose got vengeance served.That got him ready to face danger and live trough psychotic events.Althou he was starting to feel the disadvantages he was born with.When he was still 13 he realised his fear of eating and when he was 14 he realised his fear of thunder.And now he realised how insanity was crawling out from the deepest corners of the labyrinth called soul.The worgen was starting to feel it more and more as he was always alone...never had a friend.He decided to stay in another village when he was 29 and so he did.But the story didn't repeat itself.At least not as early.He found someone he liked...eventually got together with her.He felt her sister as a good friend as well.He was always up to help both of em.They were liking eachother but then on a fateful night of a bloodmoon another village decided to attack theirs and many people died.Rose cut trough them with ease but the other village's champions overthrew him in numbers and so he fell...but didn't die.And so on that fateful night the soil was drwoned in blood of many innocent people including Rose's loved one.The few survivors were counted on one hand's fingers and so when Rose awoke with his loved one's sister near he had to start his adventure!
    Edited: March 4, 2016 Reason: Adding in!

4. Name: Qetsyah
    Eyes: Opal-like yellow
    Hair:Worgen hair with braids and a few gray-ish hairs
    Face:Has white lines around mouth and eyes
    Race:Worgen
    Class:Warlock

Personality: Dark, has been trough a lot, is warm and open to a certain individual, very shy, not talkative when there are people around, trying to fight off her inner demons

Story of a warlock Take 1:

I had a normal childhood...i was always loved by my parents and my sister...but boys always liked my sister more.So i was kind of jealous but i was happy for her.Life was normal and all...i was getting kind of lonely tho.And then in the village came a man named Rose.Of course he loved my sister and eventually got together with her...but he wasn't like everyone else...he was different.He took care of me, talked to me, had fun with me and he took me as family...so we got along for a while.He was a head hunter and he was strong...but when our village was attacked he couldnt save my sister.Now he doesnt remember most of his life but i think he is starting to remember and right now i find him as the only person on azeroth i can talk to freely...i always feel safe with him and he always tryes to keep me safe and while im near him my inner demons calm down...

5. Name: Alizeah North
    Race: Human
    Height: 5’6”
    Guild: The Collectors

Appearance: Deep-set dark-blue eyes, that often appear purple, punctuate a cream white face. Her black hair and eyebrows add to her exotic look. Her deep pink lips are often pulled into a half smirk, though this only gives the impression that she finds humor in every-day life. Though she is only 5’6” she carries herself as though she is six feet tall. Her movements are elegant and lithe. She is always handsomely dressed with a prim bun atop her head.

Personality: Beneath the surface her mind is always turning and calculating as she takes in her surroundings and gauges the character of others. She revels in details and files them away for later use. She generally trusts until proven wrong then strikes with an almost cold savagery – though never a hair falls out of place. She is fiercely loyal to family and friends who she holds in high regard but demands respect in return. When needed, she speaks with commanding authority and rarely is her authority unrecognized.
    Backstory: Though the North family estate resides in Dalaran, Alizeah and many fellow hunters spend much of their time attempting to re-vitalize the Eastern Kingdoms and banish the dark forces within. It is heavily rumored that Alizeah’s ancestors have deep ties to the Scarlet Crusade though they fervently deny this. Reverence of the family and their work seems to come more from fear than trust. The family blames their sometimes ill repute on members of the Argent Dawn who are the most vocal about the families’ affiliations with the Scarlet Crusade. Alizeah’s family and the Argent Dawn hold a tenuous relationship that is sustained purely due to the historical alignment of their work in the Eastern Plaguelands.

Excerpt

Alizeah’s father, Ian North, had cleverly cornered Ash Do’Vonan near the ruins of Thor Modan. Alizeah could still picture Ash’s feverish eyes flashing within his narrow face as Ian led him through the entrance hall in cuffs and shackles. Alizeah watched his face change when he spotted her aunt Merrith La’Rose sobbing against her son in a distant corner. As Merrith’s son, Qui La’Rose, turned his hate filled eyes upon Ash, the tension drained from Ash’s face and – as he slowly licked his lips – a grin captured the corner of his mouth. He looked wolfish and foreign.
    Ash’s face showed no remorse for the murder of Qui La’Rose’s father and Alizeah shook with rage at her own stupidity. How could she have fallen in love with someone and not known them for who they truly were? As her heart hardened within she vowed that Ash’s sentence would be swift and severe.